Fantasy

anyone in particular? l
Depends on the fantasy.
There are 2 women that I would love to just watch get it on.
A few who I think may just talk shit but still get me aroused.
One who is pretty judgemental, I would just like to rock her world, hopefully and walk away with her wanting more then tell her who I was. I thrive on rejection
But hey its all about the fantasy
 
Currently, an attorney at work. She's short, cute, and a little on the awkward side. But I imagine she likes to get tied up and is very vocal in bed!
 
No one in particular...older women, not attractive, 50s to 80s maybe...housewifey, a bit heavy, sweaty, eye contact, saggers, big ass, unwashed, used. Lewd women. Hard to find good videos of them...so many model types.
 
My home girl. She's been with her boyfriend for 5 years now, but recently I get the feeling she just wants to drain my balls when she looks at me a little too long. We sometimes go on late night drives just the two of us. It probably doesn't help her imagination when I told her I have a thicker than average dick (roughly the girth of a toilet paper roll), and she said "theres no way someone can be this big" before I told her it was the same size as me.
 
Back
Top