ZacharyFagg
Slut
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2022
- Posts
- 595
I know that I don't deserve it. I'm nothing but a playtoy that exists to please real men. A good slap is a reminder of that. They're the man, I'm just their bitch.We as faggots do not seek respect.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know that I don't deserve it. I'm nothing but a playtoy that exists to please real men. A good slap is a reminder of that. They're the man, I'm just their bitch.We as faggots do not seek respect.
You definitely deserved it, and I'm glad they put you in your place!I disrespected my Dom’s visiting friend. I’d never met him before and he said something abrasive and I gave him a flippant reply. He didn’t hesitate to spit in my face and delivered a very hard slap. It nearly knocked me out. Could I have beaten the crap out of him? Yep. But that’s not the role Ive chosen. I take it because that’s why I’m there