F 24 submissive looking for Dom

Nidhi_007

Had few experience
As I find myself drawn to commanding presence, I can't help but yearn for your guidance and control. My submissive nature longs to surrender to every whim, exploring the depths of pleasure under firm hand. indulge me in a tantalizing journey of obedience and desire? Let us delve into the realms of ecstasy together, where you reign supreme and I willingly submit to your every command. Who could take care or me and my needs.

Hi 43 bi female. Divorce dom mother here. Msg me first tell me about your kinks and limits and second thing is address me a mistress

As I find myself drawn to commanding presence, I can't help but yearn for your guidance and control. My submissive nature longs to surrender to every whim, exploring the depths of pleasure under firm hand. indulge me in a tantalizing journey of obedience and desire? Let us delve into the realms of ecstasy together, where you reign supreme and I willingly submit to your every command. Who could take care or me and my needs.
Hello Nidhi,

I am a 54 w/m living in Virginia. Are you looking for IRL or online dominance? I would like to hear your current experience and your past doms. I would also like to hear your submissive level. When you reply I expect it to be respectful and addressed appropriately to your superior.
Mr. J

Back