Emm's New Happy Silly Place

Sorry my LIT friends, after coming home from a wonderful vacation, it has been busy :(
But do hope to FINALLY CATCH up during the week-end.
Know :heart: you all, :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Emm

(and some silly pics before our Portugal trip, so have to find time to resize the Portugal pictures :eek:)

mirror mirror on the wall, who's the sexxiest of them all...

attachment.php

Sorry my LIT friends, after coming home from a wonderful vacation, it has been busy :(
Emm

(and some silly pics before our Portugal trip, so have to find time to resize the Portugal pictures :eek:)

Sexy as usual - so boring! You should try being not sexy. You should wear clothes head to foot. :cattail:

Emm

Those shorts are SOOOOOOO sexy on you!:devil:

I want to join you!!!

I'm just sitting here waiting to watch the all-American Pasttime...but a movie with you sounds soooooooo much better!!

Anytime, sweet sexy Sean, and mmmmm maybe we could make our own movie with Kitty of course :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Between the old pics and new ones I have to take like 2 cold showers, and Emmy I am not sure I could watch any movie with you in that nightie. Hollywood cannot compete with you.

Ohhhh poor sweet sexy one, can I do anything to help you out :D:devil:
:eek: you are so sweet.

The movie would've played but we would have been too distracted to watch.
You make that nightie sexxxy but you would've have worn it long,
Why? you ask.
We would have created an explosive fire cracker hot 4th celebration darling!!! :devil: :kiss:'s :heart:

Ohhhh your so sweet.
MMMM no hands please :D:devil:
Would love to create anything with YOU :heart:

Back