**Election Wager 2018: RoryN versus...[open enrollment]**

RoryN

You're screwed.
Dems don't win the House majority: RoryN doesn't post on Literotica for another year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

Dems win the House majority: [your name] doesn't post on Literotica for a year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

So far, lovecraft68 is the only one to accept the above wager, and he has some of the smallest balls on the GB.

But plenty of big talk about 100% certainly of Republicans keeping the House from our biggest blowhards.

Will they back it up by taking on my wager? Let's see who does, and who doesn't. Feel free to link them to this thread any time they talk about the battle for the House. :D

Like when you left last time and posted the whole time with your nowisthetime alt? Lol. :)

Ann is too chickenshit to sign up.

Everyone: look surprised. :cool:

You didn't leave last time.

I had no posts in 2017 after Jan 1st. A search provides proof.

Burden is on you to prove I posted with an alt. You can't, because I didn't.

I'm happy to continue this back and forth, because we both know it'll conclude with you not taking the wager, and looking like a wuss. That + bumping the thread means I win. :cool:

I'm happy to continue this back and forth, because we both know it'll conclude with you not taking the wager, and looking like a wuss. That + bumping the thread means I win. :cool:

Why did you edit my post? Why are you being deceptive?

Will you edit your challenge to include all your alts?

Why would I ever use an alt? I've had you and other deplorables twisting in the wind for years on here as RoryN, and you all mention me by name constantly - even when I leave for a year. My screen name is legendary. Why would I be motivated to accomplish that stuff under another name?

You feel the same way about your name "Ann" - difference is you suck at what I do easily. :)

Why would I ever use an alt? I've had you and other deplorables twisting in the wind for years on here as RoryN, and you all mention me by name constantly - even when I leave for a year. My screen name is legendary. Why would I be motivated to accomplish that stuff under another name?

You feel the same way about your name "Ann" - difference is you suck at what I do easily. :)

That's sounds like "no".

Still no takers?

Which means they know the blue wave is coming. They're just spouting propaganda. :cool:

We've got one deplorable mighty triggered in here.

I wonder why?

:)

I kinda wanna do it? I get too addicted to this site and it would give me a reason not to post if we lost. But as I have constantly proven, I seem to have a crippling fear of commitment, so I'm being REAL wishy-washy about it. It'd give Rory someone else on Team Donkey.

In case anyone's wondering why Ann is melting down re: this wager:

attachment.php

;)

I kinda wanna do it? I get too addicted to this site and it would give me a reason not to post if we lost. But as I have constantly proven, I seem to have a crippling fear of commitment, so I'm being REAL wishy-washy about it. It'd give Rory someone else on Team Donkey.

Thanks for considering it! You still have over a week to decide. :D

In case anyone's wondering why Ann is melting down re: this wager:

attachment.php

;)

Thanks for considering it! You still have over a week to decide. :D

To be fair, I've only been back like a week. I don't think anyone would notice if I disappeared again.

Rob said you were posting as Stardust Vagina.

Back