Don Lemon's accuser drops case after remembering things didn't occur the way he stated

butters

High on a Hill
man who accused Don Lemon of assaulting him nearly three years ago has dropped the case, claiming that he misremembered the facts that led him to file an incendiary lawsuit against the CNN anchor.
On Monday, weeks after a federal judge ordered Hice to pay $77,000 in legal fees, he formally dropped the lawsuit, alleging that he might have misremembered the entire incident, after all.

“After a lot of inner reflection and a deep dive into my memory, I have come to realize that my recollection of the events that occurred on the night in question when I first met CNN anchor Don Lemon were not what I thought they were when I filed this lawsuit,”
Hice said in a statement shared with the media by his attorneys.
“As a result, I am dropping the case,” he added.
Lemon’s attorney Caroline Polisi released a statement Tuesday night calling the suit “a crass money grab from its inception.”
“Thankfully Mr. Hice was finally able to access his memory and recollect the correct version of events on the night when he approached Don Lemon,” she wrote
apparently, the case started to disintegrate after several witnesses withdrew their statements. i know the fuming numpties will be all "he got to them!", but in reality it's a case of the truth will out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...sedgntp&cvid=c28f318aba9341b2a57395915ca03702

Back