Can this possibly be true? If it is, it would be THE MOST explosive story in decades!

did you read it, OH! FENDY?

F n F is a carbon copy

I know

Lets talk ALBERTO GONZALEZ:cool:.............for weeks and weeks, as teh NY Slime et all did.......

I'm still wondering why TIMMAH! had to die before he had to reveal the mysterious person the same woman reported was with him on that day, the moose-limb looking guy, then, maybe like your wife, he was a HER PAN IC in a tight red dress...

Every cell has three members.

Sorta kinda funny

A cop killer can be o death row for 30 yrs

Timmy M dies in 30 minutes

I know..........BUSYBODY SAID NIGGER

Quoted for irony.

you are a brainless scoundrel

when you call me RACIST, its an admission I AM RIGHT AND YOU CANT ARGUE AGAINT MY IDEAS

SCOUNDREL

THE LAST REFUGE OF A SCOUNDREL:“So who, exactly, is criticizing Holder because of his race? The Justice Department won’t say. Is he talking about Darrell Issa? Or the 60 congressmen, two senators, Republican presidential candidates and two governors who have called on him to resign? Or the seventy-five congressmen have signed a House resolution for a vote of ‘no confidence’ in Holder as attorney general? Or is Holder referring to people on the internet who have written about Fast and Furious, and criticized the Justice Department’s role in that scandal–like, say, me? Does he mean to include the 43% of voters who have an unfavorable opinion of him, compared to 19% whose impression is favorable?” Yeah, pretty much all of those. It’s amazing how racist America has become since Obama took office.

Vinny Gambini: Let me show you something.
[he holds up a playing card, with the face toward Billy]

Vinny Gambini: He's going to show you the bricks. He'll show you they got straight sides. He'll show you how they got the right shape. He'll show them to you in a very special way, so that they appear to have everything a brick should have. But there's one thing he's not gonna show you.
[turns the card, so that its edge is toward Billy]

Vinny Gambini: When you look at the bricks from the right angle, they're as thin as this playing card. His whole case is an illusion, a magic trick. It has to be an illusion…,

:(

Back