Can this possibly be true? If it is, it would be THE MOST explosive story in decades!

busybody..

Literotica Guru
Holder’s ties to OKC Bombing

18SundayDec 2011

I have long been interested in what happened in OKC the day the Murrah Federal Building was bombed. Early on I interviewed Jayna Davis several times, the TV reporter who covered the story and wrote a book about the inconsistencies in the government’s stories, especially about the existence of John Doe. She got nowhere with her investigation, despite the fact that she had David Schippers pulling for her in DC.

The following dropped into my mailbox this morning, and I’m reprinting it as is. The link to the BigGovernment piece by Bob McCarty (another person I’ve interviewed, though not on this matter) is well worth reading — it includes an video interview with Sen. Orrin Hatch in which he admits that there is a coverup of Trentadue’s murder.

Here’s the email thread, as sent. I have removed the senders’ names to protect their identities:

Received this from The United States Patriots Union blog site. I don’t recall ever hearing about “AFP” (American Free Press). I’m HOPING maybe someone has more information on this? I didn’t find anything at Jesse Trentadue’s site.
GOD Bless,
M.

Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers
December 16, 2011 admin

By The Staff at AFP
Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

After the bombing, when the FBI learned the location of the explosives, Holder reportedly sent emails to FBI agents ordering them to recover the explosives before they could be found by some other branch of the government. FBI agents failed to spot the additional, unexploded explosives during an initial search of Nichols’s home and offered to spare him the death penalty if he would help them recover them.

The case of explosives was, however, recovered by another law enforcement agency and was later determined to have the incriminating fingerprints of two FBI agents, as well as fingerprints of McVeigh and Nichols.

Shortly after the bombing, Kenneth Trentadue, a government informant, was murdered in his prison cell. His family has been pursuing legal action against the federal government ever since.

In 2001, in a bid to avoid a full release of documents, the Federal Bureau of Prisons paid a settlement of $1.1 million to several members of Trentadue’s family, but his brother refused to drop the investigation and filed a FOIA lawsuit for the missing documents. That suit has been ongoing in the Salt Lake City federal courthouse.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1885

Received 2 important updates on the e-mail I sent out last night…..er….early this morning. (I don’t get much sleep…….it’s not a respite.) I know that earlier this year, there were news stories that John Doe 2 had been captured, and that he is muslim………(Yawn….what ELSE is new?) I also knew from various posts around the internet that Kenneth Trentadue had been murdered while in custody. Despite claims that he “committed suicide” in his cell, the pictures (you can find them if you look. They are very graphic) seem to disprove the government’s claim of a suicide. His brother filed suit, and that is still an ongoing process. (Most battles with corruption ARE!) When I did not see any reference to the new allegations about FOIA documents at Jesse’s site, I wasn’t sure if this was true.

“SipseyStreetIrregulars.com” is also keeping so much of this “Holder business” in the forefront, that I had hoped to find details there as well. As always, my Patriots are an amazing source of information. Please follow D’s advice and google: “Michael Riconsciuto”. The trail of dead bodies appears to be ever increasing. Looks like Brian Terry’s family has far too much company.

K’s recommendation to get this information to Sheriff Joe seems like a no-brainer. Hope someone can get this to him.
GOOD Lord how the plot thickens…….”Does it ever end?” is THE $64M question.
GOD Bless,
M.

First from D.:

AFP has published a harcopy newspaper for more than ten years. They focus on patriot issues. I don’t know if you can still subscribe or not.
See my note below. Google Michael Riconsciuto.
To:D.
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: RDR reviews documentary film “A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

Being an OKIE, I have been on this since the first it happened…have video of FIRST airing that has since been pulled…know one of the first responders who saw and heard plenty. There are MANY OKIES who KNOW this is a cover up by the vile pit of vipers running our country. They REALLY DO think we are stupid.

Sent:Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:36 AM
To: P
Subject: [Bulk] Re: RDR reviews documentary film “A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

Former 28 year FBI veteran Bureau Chief Ted Gunderson (Memphis, Dallas and Los Angeles) has toured and spoken extensively on this matter. Mr Gunderson reports that it is inconceivable that the damage was done by a fertilizer bomb. Ted further reports that specialty explosives, manufactured by a private california company that sells exclusively to the US Government, were found on site. Ted Gunderson says that the video footage available right after the blast shows unexploded “pineapple bombs,” being carried out of the structure in the minutes following the initial blast. He also stated that there was a “TOW ANTI TANK MISSLE” sored in the building, near the daycare center. He didn’t offer an explanation for reason why that weapon would be there.

Ted Gunderson has reported that his friend, Michael Riconosciuto was a deep undercover spook and the “pineapple bombs” are manufactured by a company owned by Riconosciuto’s family. Apparently, according to Gunderson, Riconosciuto recognized the devices when he saw the early footage and spoke out about them. I believe he has been locked up ever since.

Ted Gunderson told me this story in person while sitting at a bar in San Jose in 2003.

D.

To: Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: RDR reviews documentary film “A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

I apologize if you already received this…need to re-send it…hope folks REALLY understand what this EVIL DEN OF VIPERS running this country are capable of doing to us. Now they are trying to get a law passed to arrest /murder us if we say something against them on the internet…NOTHING is being said to do a thing to these MURDERING muslums that are here trying to force their sharia and disgusting vile culture on us. Looking at what we have in OUR oval office should explain THAT issue. Meantime, read the following and THX to Andrew for posting it on his website…YEP…OK City was also an INSIDE JOB…PLENTY of PROOF of THAT… NOT the first time people have SUPPOSEDLY committed suicide, actually MURDERED… BTW…this new law they are trying to pass will be the cause to arrest people like me and others who send out info like this…you better wake up people…this is REAL…this is EVIL at it’s best working to destroy us and this Republic. They prove they are capable of ANYTHING and will stop at NOTHING to accomplish their goal. BE alert…watchful and tell others. Just MY opinion. Believe what you want, but you’ve been warned. EVERY day they pull some new shenanigan to stop/destroy us. s.

http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/20792

RDR reviews documentary film “A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995″

Free Mind Films
By Andrew W. Griffin

Red Dirt Report
Posted: December 14, 2011
reddirtreporter@gmail.com

EDMOND, Okla. – Watching the final cut of the new Free Mind Films documentary A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 with a small gathering of friends, I was struck by the way the filmmakers – Oklahomans all – simply presented the evidence and leaves it up to the audience to decide if they were deceived as to what really happened in downtown Oklahoma City that spring morning, long ago.

Interviewing survivors, first responders, victims, and experts of all sorts, Free Mind Films, led by director James Lane, offers up a sharp, distinctive and hard-hitting documentary that takes the viewer back to April 19, 1995 and proceeds to peel back the layers of the rotten onion that is the “official” story. You know, the story that suggests Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were the only ones involved in plotting and perpetrating the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that killed 168 people, including 19 children.

We are not suggesting we or the filmmakers believe McVeigh and Nichols are innocent. We are saying that after watching this film it is clear that the government knows a lot more than it is telling We the People. And We the People have a right to know what went down that day. But noble lies are presented to protect the powerful, as we discover.

A Noble Lie is clearly a labor of love. You sense that the filmmakers wanted this story to be told and to remind viewers – and the elites who really planned and executed the bombing – that serious evidence, from eyewitness accounts to the findings of independent researchers, that important information was ignored and excluded.

So, you are probably wondering … did McVeigh and Nichols plan the bombing? Were they mere patsies – pawns in a larger conspiracy? Quite likely on the latter, unlikely on the former. And that’s due to the massive amounts of evidence Lane, Christopher Emery, Holland Van den Nieuwenhof, Devin Winter and others involved in this amazing Free Mind Films production offer up over two hours.

The film features many interviews, archive footage and commentary from those who have serious questions about the bombing. Folks like Jane Graham, whom we interviewed in 2010, who saw suspicious men in the Murrah parking garage and that the FBI was not interested in her testimony. Well, Free Mind Films was interested in what Graham had to say and she tells them everything she saw.

We hear from experts like retired Air Force Brig. Gen. Benton Partin. He discusses the alleged blast crater in front of the carved out federal building and how the damage done to the structure would not take place were a mere ANFO-laden truck bomb detonated in front of it.

And where are all those videotapes that were focused on the very spot where the truck bomb exploded? Missing? Gone? What? The government won’t give folks a straight answer, even though it could help everyone get some straight answers about what was going on in front of the building that morning. It’s almost as if the government is hiding something.

We learn of courageous Oklahoma City Police Officer Terry Yeakey, a first responder following the bombing, and the strange circumstances leading to his death, a death which was clearly not suicide but murder. And attorney Jesse Trentadue is interviewed, offering a chance for audiences to learn about the circumstances involving the death of his brother Kenneth Trentadue, killed while in custody. Trentadue is convinced the FBI killed Trentadue in a case of mistaken identity following the bombing by a few months.

And what of the John Doe #2? The men seen with McVeigh in Kansas and elsewhere? What about his role in the military. Was he still in the military as McVeigh’s family suggests in secretly-taped recordings? What about the anti-hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and their odd connection to the white supremacist community of Elohim City, out in Adair County, Oklahoma? We hear from a member of Elohim City, Josiah Stone, and what he has to say about things he knows. Clearly more was going on there than what we were told, as we see with the curious case of Andreas “Andy the German” Strassmeir, a neo-Nazi with German intelligence connections who actually may have been a government informant, considering he was seen in Fort Worth coming and going out of a government facility and had a key code.

And we hear from Jannie Coverdale, who lost her two grandchildren, Aaron, 5 and Elijah, 2. You sense the ache in her voice as she shares the story of how she took her two grandsons to the Murrah building day care where they would be killed in the bombing. She tells how she moved to Denver to watch the trial there and came away with more questions than answers – and she still has more questions than answers. And that’s what A Noble Lie does. It asks the big questions, the questions the local and national media failed to ask the FBI and Justice Department. The media apparently went along with the lie and the government applied pressure to those who did not go along with it.

There is even mention of Dr. Jolyon West, the mind-control guru who had dealings with McVeigh. Was McVeigh a mind-controlled patsy? Why was the notorious Dr. West involved with zombie-like assassins including Sirhan Sirhan and Jack Ruby. That is a subject that warrants further investigation, in our opinion. A lot of doors could be opened that would help further explain what was really going on in Oklahoma City and at the site of other conspiracy-laden atrocities that have taken place on American soil in the past 50 years.

The small group, all from the Oklahoma City area, that I watched A Noble Lie with, appeared visibly startled by the information in this film. And while I have read books on the bombing, like the late David Hoffman’s Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror or viewed obscure, gun-show circuit videos like Cover-Up in Oklahoma, this new and important film, A Noble Lie, does an absolutely incredible job of bringing out all the information Oklahomans and all Americans need in order to really understand what led-to and what happened that spring day nearly 17 years ago.

Copyright 2011 West Marie Media

And then this from K.:

Here is a little more information on the subject. It boggles my little mind how anyone could come up with the statement that they don’t see any criminal about what happened. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

http://biggovernment.com/tag/jesse-trentadue

I wonder if Sheriff Joe knows about this.

True or not if this was a Bush (or any other non-democommie) AG the headlines would be blaring. NYTimes would be running and extra. The same with the Larry Sinclair video. But with Obama, crickets zzzzzz.

BTW the Larry Sinclair video is now gone from YouTube and also Snopes. THis convinces me that the Sinclair statement is true.

No

Its more than interesting

I suspect that NO ONE WILL TOUCH THIS with a 10 ft poll.....cause of the implications......though if it were an R, they would be all over it

COULD THIS BE TRUE?

I hope its true

Just so this NIGGER BASTARD will be jailed

HE IS A THUG RACIST

Allen West On Eric Holder Playing The Race Card: “They Want To Make White People Afraid Of Being Seen As Racist”…

Bingo.

(Daily Caller) — Florida Republican Rep. Allen West told The Daily Caller on Monday that Attorney General Eric Holder’s use of the race card as a way to attack those who are criticizing him is “reprehensible.”

“I think this is absolutely the last card in the deck, and that shows how weak their ground is,” West said in a phone interview. “But, what that means is they want to make white individuals afraid of continuing to put the pressure on Eric Holder because they don’t want to be seen as racist, and that is something that we have got to move beyond.”

Holder had told The New York Times over the weekend, in a front page Sunday story, that he thinks those who are criticizing him have racial motivations to do so. Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

But didn’t Holder say just three years ago…

Stinging Remarks on Race From Attorney General
By PIERRE THOMAS
Feb. 18, 2009

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6905255&page=1

The United States is “a nation of cowards” when it comes to race relations, the country’s newly minted attorney general said today.

In remarks made during a speech to honor Black History Month, Eric Holder said the country remains “voluntarily socially segregated,” making head-turning comments that could spark fierce dialogue and the ire of some conservatives.

“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,” Holder said at the Justice Department in Washington, D.C.

“Though race-related issues continue to occupy a significant portion of our political discussion, and though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation, we, average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about things racial.
=============================================

How Holder has changed his tune…

now Holder hides behind his race… like a coward…

Hey… Eric Holder… Fuck You

I expect the Sgt Shultz treatment from teh press

I KNOW

LETS TALK RACIST ROCKS:cool:

that link isn't exactly an unbiased source, but neither was the Enquirer when Edwards got popped.

Quoted for irony.

Having read you for so long

and

Knowing what you were in early years

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

But are caught up in NIGGER WORSHIP

:cool:

And I will give you the benefit of the doubt and BELIEVE you know what I mean

Oh good lord...

Just focus on the New Black Panthers, Fast & Furious, and why no Wall Street CEOs are going to jail...

:(

Oh good lord...

Just focus on the New Black Panthers, Fast & Furious, and why no Wall Street CEOs are going to jail...

:(

did you read it, OH! FENDY?

F n F is a carbon copy

I know

Lets talk ALBERTO GONZALEZ:cool:.............for weeks and weeks, as teh NY Slime et all did.......

Back