OriginalSinUK
Seeker of Knowledge
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Posts
- 2,192
WantonWitch said:Hiya Sinand welcome to my lit home
![]()
A pleasure to be here with the bright and beautifull.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:Hiya Sinand welcome to my lit home
![]()
hotsxylady said:Same.....good ....hornier..the usual![]()
![]()
Im deciding whether to go out or stay in....the thought of getting dressed (dont laugh) and trying to make myself look decent really seems like too much hard work. Damn its cold out too!![]()

WantonWitch said:I thought about it but I'm really not in the mood to fend off drunken sheep fu... sorry farmers![]()
OriginalSinUK said:A pleasure to be here with the bright and beautifull.
alisonwunderlnd said:still here witchie poo?![]()

hotsxylady said:Hehehe![]()
Well you see the thought of going out is not enticing me...but staying home with a 16 year old and her 4 friends singing on KaraokeIm currently lsitening to a rendition of "I Will Survive" Unfortunately I probably won't
![]()
More alcohol numbs the pain..I believe lol
Hi Sin![]()
WantonWitch said:*Chuckles* you're welcome anytime![]()
hotsxylady said:Hehehe![]()
Well you see the thought of going out is not enticing me...but staying home with a 16 year old and her 4 friends singing on KaraokeIm currently lsitening to a rendition of "I Will Survive" Unfortunately I probably won't
![]()
More alcohol numbs the pain..I believe lol
Hi Sin![]()


OriginalSinUK said:Always a pleasure to meet another beautifull lady.

WantonWitch said:Rofl... see we do suffer for our sins
Hmmm that reminds me... got some brandy somewhere... maybe I'll open that tonight and get bawdy![]()

hotsxylady said:Nice to meet you Sin![]()
Btw flattery gets you nowhere *grins*![]()
OriginalSinUK said:An offer I could not refuse.
im hereWantonWitch said:Certainly am Ali.... no where to go tonight
What about you ?
OriginalSinUK said:It wasnt flattery, it was obsevation.

hotsxylady said:Yeah!!! Go Witchie![]()
Witchie you DO know brandy makes ya randyAs if you could be any worse hehehehe
![]()


WantonWitch said:Hey Sin... 5 more posts and you get an av babe... any ideas ?
alisonwunderlnd said:im here
thinking about blowing off my plans
mmmmmmm

hotsxylady said:I am joking Sin, sorry my sense of humour![]()
WantonWitch said:Lol... I know exactly what brandy does to me... good job all my batteries are charged
That reminds me.... how was the shopping ?![]()

OriginalSinUK said:probably the photo in my sig

OriginalSinUK said:Not a problem Milady.
hotsxylady said:Is that you in the pic you have in your sig?
hotsxylady said:Ooooh productive...tooo bloody productive I spend ummm over £80![]()
![]()
