Doesn't time fly when.......

hotsxylady said:
Same.....good ....hornier..the usual :devil: :D


Im deciding whether to go out or stay in....the thought of getting dressed (dont laugh) and trying to make myself look decent really seems like too much hard work. Damn its cold out too! :D


Then stay here with us.
 
WantonWitch said:
I thought about it but I'm really not in the mood to fend off drunken sheep fu... sorry farmers :rolleyes:


Hehehe :D

Well you see the thought of going out is not enticing me...but staying home with a 16 year old and her 4 friends singing on Karaoke :eek: Im currently lsitening to a rendition of "I Will Survive" Unfortunately I probably won't :D


More alcohol numbs the pain..I believe lol


Hi Sin :)
 
hotsxylady said:
Hehehe :D

Well you see the thought of going out is not enticing me...but staying home with a 16 year old and her 4 friends singing on Karaoke :eek: Im currently lsitening to a rendition of "I Will Survive" Unfortunately I probably won't :D


More alcohol numbs the pain..I believe lol


Hi Sin :)


Always a pleasure to meet another beautifull lady.
 
hotsxylady said:
Hehehe :D

Well you see the thought of going out is not enticing me...but staying home with a 16 year old and her 4 friends singing on Karaoke :eek: Im currently lsitening to a rendition of "I Will Survive" Unfortunately I probably won't :D


More alcohol numbs the pain..I believe lol


Hi Sin :)


Rofl... see we do suffer for our sins :D

Hmmm that reminds me... got some brandy somewhere... maybe I'll open that tonight and get bawdy :devil:
 
WantonWitch said:
Rofl... see we do suffer for our sins :D

Hmmm that reminds me... got some brandy somewhere... maybe I'll open that tonight and get bawdy :devil:


Yeah!!! Go Witchie :D

Witchie you DO know brandy makes ya randy :eek: As if you could be any worse hehehehe :D
 
hotsxylady said:
Yeah!!! Go Witchie :D

Witchie you DO know brandy makes ya randy :eek: As if you could be any worse hehehehe :D


Lol... I know exactly what brandy does to me... good job all my batteries are charged :p

That reminds me.... how was the shopping ? :devil:
 
WantonWitch said:
Lol... I know exactly what brandy does to me... good job all my batteries are charged :p

That reminds me.... how was the shopping ? :devil:


Ooooh productive...tooo bloody productive I spend ummm over £80 :eek: :D
 
Back
Top