do you like to dress?

you again, finally. Always a pleasure to see you, even if it is your cute little backside. mmmm what I would do with something like that to play with.

you are such a tease <>...

will be back on in a few hours ??
you ?

As slutty as I can

When I dress I like to get a slutty as I can, it really turns me on to feel kinda like a little ho :) Real short skirts, thongs and tight panties, long blond wig, and sexy thigh highs or knee-socks do the trick for me :)

When I dress I like to get a slutty as I can, it really turns me on to feel kinda like a little ho :) Real short skirts, thongs and tight panties, long blond wig, and sexy thigh highs or knee-socks do the trick for me :)

you sound very sexy ,like the short dress w stockings too

schoolie

love to dress as a naughty schoolgirl and being treated as same
yes even being spanked

Attachments

• gggs.jpg
    gggs.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 413
  • wilgs.jpg
    wilgs.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 609
Love some of the pics babes!!!! I too love to dress... so very sexy it feels sooo nice be be all dolled up! I posted some pics before, but here are some more..... hope you enjoy?

Monika, what can I say? Lovely pics hun. I luv walking about dressed like that. Hope you catch me some day and we can have some girly fun!
Eileen

those sound like very sexy outfit-- do you wear a garter belt or just stay ups ??

I love reading these threads because there are SOOO many people that post! It's very reassuring. I hate that our life is stuck to the underground! When I dress I like everything from a slutty corset to a pair of skinny jeans and a cami to a short and tight dress. And when I can't get around to dressing you can guarantee I'm wearing a pair of panties since I wear them 24/7/365. I'd love to share some of the pics I have but they are too big and I don't know how to make them smaller without cropping away all the good stuff =(

dont dress in ladies wear to much but sometimes a pair of shear panties feels so good

Excellant photos Amylin456! You have an ass that is TDF! Good thing I wasn't the one taking the pics, I'd have been too distracted!

Back