Do women like a finger in their ass while having sex?

PredatorSmile said:
I can't speak for every woman but.....I like a finger, tongue, and even a dick in my ass during sex. My boyfriend has similar tastes too. He's bi, after all. Does that answer your question ?
You said your bf is very phobic, strictly top and doesn't want anything near his ass.

MollySchtupp said:
I do, but not always. Probably because I like anal...but don't presume all women do. Some will smack your face off if you even go there. Always ask first.

seems most lit chicks do....

KRCummings said:
You said your bf is very phobic, strictly top and doesn't want anything near his ass.

You need to answer the question, Ma'am.

dolf said:
i always take a man putting a finger up my bum as a sign that he likes to have his balls crushed and twisted :)
That's not what I meant....I've got to work on these signals......That's the twist of the nipple...

dolf said:
i always take a man putting a finger up my bum as a sign that he likes to have his balls crushed and twisted :)
I bet you're just a barrel of laughs on a date.

tortoise said:
No, they hate it. But they love a finger in their ass when they're doing mundane tasks like laundry or dishes. Surprise them!

Funniest thing you've ever said.

I enjoy objects in my butt. Sometimes fingers.

I enjoy it so much that I will keep items there for safe keeping. I had to take a shower at my office's gym, so i stored my watch up my butt. It wasn't waterproof. I forgot I had put it there and someone later asked me the time and I had to bend over so they could read it.

Aliea said:

I enjoy it so much that I will keep items there for safe keeping. I had to take a shower at my office's gym, so i stored my watch up my butt. It wasn't waterproof. I forgot I had put it there and someone later asked me the time and I had to bend over so they could read it.
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

KRCummings said:
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Great fucking movie! and I am willing to bet that you like a finger up your ass....

KravMaga said:
Great fucking movie! and I am willing to bet that you like a finger up your ass....

she prefers MY fist, actually.

Aliea said:

So he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass.
pulpfictionkoonswatchbirthright.jpg

KRCummings said:
Well sonofabitch!!!!

Fucking KR....... :eek:

PredatorSmile said:
I can't speak for every woman but.....I like a finger, tongue, and even a dick in my ass during sex. My boyfriend has similar tastes too. He's bi, after all. Does that answer your question ?
PredatorSmile said:
Oh, dear. Aaron is VERY phobic about being penetrated. With his gay male lovers, he's strictly top. We have regular sex, and sometimes anal, but he loathes to have anything near him. I 'accidentally' slid my finger in his butt while giving him oral and....I'd never heard a man scream in protest so loudly ! I told him that I read somewhere it would make him harder, since men's pleasure button is down there.....but he told me never to do it again. I backed off.

Any chance that you are ... hmmm making some stuff up?

Olivia_Yearns said:
Any chance that you are ... hmmm making some stuff up?
You haven't spent enough time with her....once you have you will know that those two statements are just not thoroughly explained....

Back