Do authors ever add links to other posts at the end of their stories?

Men seem very open to sharing their masturbatory experiences here (I should say some men), women are rather more reticent.

I’m more likely to get a “girl, that hit the spot for me, if you know what I mean” from a woman and a “I covered my chest with spunk I came so hard” from a man.

Maybe boys are taught to be more open about such things.

Emily
Where I grew up everyone was pretty open about everything. A very rural area. A female friend who grew up in a port city says there were few taboos about talking about that kind of thing there either.

So maybe it's not a male/female thing, but more a where-you-grew-up thing. (I know that it took me a few years to adjust to the prevailing mentality of "let's all pretend that sex doesn't exist".)

I get those. I take it as a compliment. At the risk of being sexist, it’s kinda cool when the message is from a woman.

Emily
Sometimes I never intended to arouse the readers, at least not in that way. For some reason I've written a number of stories about prostitution - I think there are three different female characters, one based on a real person. The point of them all is to show unglamorous the "profession" is. The one who narrates in first person is brutally honest about what is going on. She says this about her clients:

Some of them probably imagined, after having a brief, paid sex act with me, that I was now their girlfriend or something. I forbade them from staying even an extra ten minutes. I would tell them to get out and go somewhere, anywhere else. They could get in their car or wait for the bus or take a walk; I didn't care. I wanted them out the front door as soon as they got their pants up.

. . .

Yet a few of them did go out there more than once. [Her house in western Queens.] It was amazing how desperate some of those guys were for a bit of sexual action, no matter how degraded it was.

Last edited:
Back