Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not that interested in the fighting.
I wish I could visit with one of my two LDR.

I am happy for you, myinnerslut. YAY!!!!!

I am not that interested in the fighting.
I wish I could visit with one of my two LDR.

I am happy for you, myinnerslut. YAY!!!!!

thank you :) this is the first hannukah gift Master has ever had to get, and as he said he didnt know what the scale was supposed to be. so he thought big.

im very excited to spend my last weekend up at school with him.

Ooh, latin herb. I hear they grow it good over there.

It's all the Romance in their Languages. Makes the herb grow well.

And, honestly, what were the Romans known for aside from war? Yep, sex and drugs. Rock on.

--

oh how special they get to spend the holidays together..isn't that so sweet? **PUKE**

I'm starting to enjoy making you retch. It's fun to force these sorts of reactions.

Dance for me, monkey.

And MIS, I can't wait to see you this weekend, baby girl. It will be incredible.

:heart:

want me to get personal..Here goes

she jumped from one persons arms straight into anothers..

Supposedly the other treated her like doo doo but all she could do was gush about him on here in every thread like she does you bitch boy

how is that for being personal :devil::kiss:

Wow, you must really be a fan to pay that much attention. I'm impressed. Is it because you wanted her for yourself, or just jealous that someone else is happy?

You're not going to piss me off, bitter little troll. You don't rate. Ever second you spend ranting and flaming is one more second that your life is focused on me and mine. I hope your hate keeps you warm, because it sure as hell strokes my ego :D

Anyway, I'm sure this thread has had enough of me goading your folded ass. Rant all you want, darlin.

Last edited:
Awww sweet that blows!

I'm hoping the weather doesn't mess up my visit to the boyfriend over new years, cos I can't wait to see him.

I hate travelling in the winter. On one of my visits to Daddy a couple of years ago the airport was closed due to snow and I couldn't fly home. My daughters birthday was in two days and the next flight I was able to get was three days later. Instead I stayed over one night in a hotel (unfortunately Daddy couldn't join me) and took a long train ride home the next day.

THough it hasn't stopped me from making plans to meet in the winter. We are hoping for a end of January meeting.

If he is passing through here from now until tomorrow night...forget it.
ICE everywhere.
Surely parts of the major highway traveled to get to you wil be closed around here.

The weather channel is showing the ice/sleet line has passed north. That area shows rain right now, and the weather pattern is continuing in that direction.

I made it just fine. The only ice I found was in a remote rest stop parking, so I had some fun sliding around.

When my dad taught me to drive on snow and ice (at around 14 or so, as I started driving farm trucks at 11), he did it by driving out to a snowy, frozen parking lot and basically turning me loose. I was in a junky old car and there was nothing in the lot. The worst thing that could happen was sliding into the grass, and getting stuck. By learning how to do fun stuff like doughnuts and bootleggers turns on ice, I started to figure out how to go straight and turn like I wanted to. Good stuff.

Life is so fucking great! I am truly loved and adored by two wonderful, very different, but very special men. :)

Last night I was once again reminded of why sometime long distance isn't so bad.

I was sitting in the dark talking to Daddy on the phone very late at night and we got into a discussion about what first attracted us to each other. We started reminiscing about past conversations, shared fantasies, etc. Then we got into a discussion of our future and which area of BDSM we both were interested in getting deeper into.

We were both got so incredibly turned on that if we were together we would have been fucking instead of talking. LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is that depth of emotional connection that is forced out by having to open up and use words instead of defaulting to physical touch that comes from a phone conversation. It is a vulnerability that is different than one in person. It is an emotional orgasm that someone who does not "get" on-line or LDRS will never understand.

It is a concept that is not just in D/s relationships. When my husband was deployed we would have conversations that were similiar (and I am sure someone who was monitoring our phone calls was enjoying, too) There is a closeness from words that is beautiful and fullfills me in ways physical does not.

bit lost

i've been in a ldr for 4 months..it started out M/s,,but turns out for him was just a fantasy that became "too overwhelming" it is now non M/s and i dont think he realizes how much that fucked my head up. I know this is an all too common story and i suppose i just wanted to say...fuck, this sucks. I have no idea what to do, and i suppose there isn't anything to do...

Last edited:
Last night I was once again reminded of why sometime long distance isn't so bad.

I was sitting in the dark talking to Daddy on the phone very late at night and we got into a discussion about what first attracted us to each other. We started reminiscing about past conversations, shared fantasies, etc. Then we got into a discussion of our future and which area of BDSM we both were interested in getting deeper into.

We were both got so incredibly turned on that if we were together we would have been fucking instead of talking. LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is that depth of emotional connection that is forced out by having to open up and use words instead of defaulting to physical touch that comes from a phone conversation. It is a vulnerability that is different than one in person. It is an emotional orgasm that someone who does not "get" on-line or LDRS will never understand.

It is a concept that is not just in D/s relationships. When my husband was deployed we would have conversations that were similiar (and I am sure someone who was monitoring our phone calls was enjoying, too) There is a closeness from words that is beautiful and fullfills me in ways physical does not.

I agree completely with you.. With Sir and I we have been together now almost 14 months.. and I get so much from our phone calls and the words that get exchanged durring those calls..

i've been in a ldr for 4 months..it started out M/s,,but turns out for him was just a fantasy that became "too overwhelming" it is now non M/s and i dont think he realizes how much that fucked my head up. I know this is an all too common story and i suppose i just wanted to say...fuck, this sucks. I have no idea what to do, and i suppose there isn't anything to do...

Really sorry to hear this one. Always dangerous to give yourself over completely online, just so risky. You get so burned when you display your heart and you find out the partner wasn't really aware of what it would require of him.

Send me a pm if you need to let out some thoughts, been in your position not as deep in though.

It works the other way also. I had one online sub that wanted to be in a D/s LDR, but after two weeks decided it was 'too intense'. I was hurt, but carried on.

I agree with Kathykitten. It always risky to give of yourself online. Get to know them first, then evaluate if you two are compatible before you move it to the next stage.

Many wishes.

Time. Zones. Suck!

I'm really having a hard time at the moment. :( My work schedule is so fluid right now, it feels like it changes by the day anymore. We're short management staff, and we're in first quarter, so help is not on the books for this month. So I've been working a lot of hours and they usually include the time when Jounar and I usually spend online. *sigh*

And if that's not bad enough, he's having to leave for work an hour earlier now, which means he's in bed an hour earlier, so I have to try to be online/home an hour earlier which still isn't working out. :(

And of course the past holidays hasn't helped, and mom's moving this weekend, and the store manager is on vacation this week, so in other words there just seems to be a lot keeping us apart lately.

The thing about it is, it's never been unusual for these things to happen. It's been some what common ever since my promotion that we have a week or so here and there where we play tag leaving each other offliners. But for some reason going even a day with out some sort of message from him seems so much harder than it used to be. It was never easy, but I think I had come to terms with the fact that these things happen some times and life is going to get in the way of our time together every now and again.

I just miss him more since I've been back and my only thoughts have been how to get back into his loving embrace. *sigh* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back