done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Alright...so I'm a fat vert.![]()
Okay, you're a vert in training. Are you happy now?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alright...so I'm a fat vert.![]()
~smiles~Okay, you're a vert in training. Are you happy now?

~smiles~
Yup now I"m gonna go edit because I don't want anyone to see I admitted to anything.![]()
Will you edit too?![]()
I didn't think you would![]()
Yes, and she's so much younger.
Now does that mean she has so much time for growth?![]()
~clears throat~ Helllooo I'm here now quit talking about me.![]()
I can't imagine what she'll be like in ten years. BEWARE!
~clears throat~ Helllooo I'm here now quit talking about me.![]()


Have to use 3 of those as nanas aren't allowed here...Now that is all so exciting!Have to use 3 of those as nanas aren't allowed here...
Who the fuck said you can't use them here?
![]()
If I edit will you take it away?
done
:nan.......nevermind.![]()
You'll be sorry tomorrow.

~shakes head no~
I'm not gonna be here tomorrow...I'm running away from home tomorrow.![]()
I know four people who will be happy!

LMFAO Only 4? I can think of about 24.![]()
I was being conservative. I'll wait until you return to get my revenge.