Papa-Joe
Fulltime-Part timer
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2004
- Posts
- 23,823
Sorry about that {{{Kayte}}}Good afternoon {{{{{PJ}}}}}Missed you at your place the last couple of days. Nice to see you.
Happy Hump Day.



busy as hell working & paying for the Gas
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry about that {{{Kayte}}}Good afternoon {{{{{PJ}}}}}Missed you at your place the last couple of days. Nice to see you.
Happy Hump Day.



I know, but I thought grumpy older Women need Hugs tooI don't hug. I know it irks so folks, but that's me.

I know, but I thought grumpy older Women need Hugs too
http://www.trevreav.co.uk/Illustration%20popups/Resources/grumpy.jpeg

How are you this morning Hard Water? I hope the pipes aren't rusty.![]()

I am fine. Been home this week. Just doing local things.
Off to Memphis Monday.
Pipes are working just fine. Just need to excercize them a little more.
How are you doing on this SUNNY day.....![]()

Sorry about that {{{Kayte}}}
busy as hell working & paying for the Gas

Just letting you know you are thought of. Did you know...
... that today is U.S. Women Generals Day? In 1970, President Nixon appointed Elizabeth Hoisington and Anna Mae Mays as the first women generals in the United States. Celebrate all great women!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Good Morning LADIES...................![]()

How's it going Kayte?

Pretty well, thank you. Home recovering from PT this morning. It does exhaust me so.
Have a cool sort of cloudy day right now. Could be better but it could be worse.![]()
I almost said something about the cloudy day then I remembered .......... it could be worse.
I almost said something about the cloudy day then I remembered .......... it could be worse.
Thank you & Good Morning {{{Kayte}}}{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}Just letting you know you are thought of.
No kidding about the gas.![]()




Thank you & Good Morning {{{Kayte}}}
are you sure your allowed to put {{{{hugs }}} & Smilies on here
well I do it my way hehe have a funtastic Wknd Sweetie![]()





well you could throw me out & then you really be sorry that you didYes you are allowed to leave hugs and smilies here. I really couldn't stop you anyway, now could I?![]()

Good Morning Dear Lady.............
How are you today?![]()
I'm just great! The sun is shinning and I'm going out for a walk soon!
How's the water today?


Its hard as always..............
Got to get things going for the weekend.
My wifes B-Day is this weekend and we are running away from home for the weekend.
Gots a hotel room with a HOT TUB in it...................![]()