DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning sweet sexy lady :kiss: Hope the sun is shining where you are.
Have a great day!
 
Thank you & Good Morning {{{Kayte}}}:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
are you sure your allowed to put {{{{hugs }}} & Smilies on here:rolleyes:
well I do it my way hehe have a funtastic Wknd Sweetie:rose:

Good morning {{{{{PJ}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: I believe DGO doesn't care for hugs for herself and that the "nana" is anathema here.

Otherwise I don't think she minds, at least not too much.

Have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic Friday.
 
Yes you are allowed to leave hugs and smilies here. I really couldn't stop you anyway, now could I? :devil:

Good morning {{{{DGO}}}} :) TGIF!

Hope you are having a fabulous day. It is very nice where I am. Cool, slight breeze and sunny. Will get to 70 today. My kind of weather.
 
Its hard as always..............:D

Got to get things going for the weekend.
My wifes B-Day is this weekend and we are running away from home for the weekend.

Gots a hotel room with a HOT TUB in it...................:devil:

Happy Birthday HW's wife! :D Hope you both have a fantastic time.
 
Been such a long time since I had travel points. I do hope it is a fantastic celebration for the both of you.

Its not far from home but it will be fun.

We have 20 day before we leave for Albuerquerque.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top