done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Not at Pick & Save?
I'll use that next time!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not at Pick & Save?
LMFAO!
I shop at Hy-Vee.![]()
I'll put that on my list too.
OK you do that.
it's already done
OK. That makes me smile.
LMFAO!
I shop at Hy-Vee.![]()
I'll use that next time!
I'll put that on my list too.
Let us know which one has the best product.![]()
Geeeeez, is that all it takes? Let me tell all the men hot after you.
We don't have a Hy Vee here. There is a Piggly Wiggly about 3 miles from me though...![]()

I like wiggly piggies.![]()
What hot men after me?![]()
I don't recall ever going to one.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that....actually it's a nice place

Don't pretend to be stupid; you know what men I'm talking about.

I think we already determined that this isn't an act.![]()
Sounds country.![]()

I know better.
ya know I was country when country wasn't cool.![]()
Yes you told me that you were a dairy farmer.
Yes I was until the well went dry.
Did you try a lube?
Pam spray just don't work that great.