DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah prolly.


I'm off to shower and get my kids ready for school and then it's off to my meetings today.


I'll catch up when everything is settled down for the day.



Have a good one.


You too! Smile and be nice..........it makes them wonder.
 
Somehow I thought you might say that :D

I'm very good thanks, how about you?

I'm okay. I've come to the conclusion that I don't feel chipper when I don't get enough sleep. This was once the norm, but after being retired, I realize that it isn't normal. Let's hope the UPS man comes early so I can take a nap. (without him, of course)
 
I'm okay. I've come to the conclusion that I don't feel chipper when I don't get enough sleep. This was once the norm, but after being retired, I realize that it isn't normal. Let's hope the UPS man comes early so I can take a nap. (without him, of course)

Okay is better than feeling bad :kiss:

Not sure I've ever heard of the UPS man :confused:
 
**peeks in** I have been good and working most the day on my skills list for the head hunter. I'm up to 3 and a half pages so far :eek: :eek:

{{{{{{{{{{{Starry}}}}}}}} :kiss: Yes, you have been at it big time. :D

Hope you are having a good day now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top