done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
I am in Pitts baby sitting today. I have to run a test today and tomorrow.
Another city that I like.
Well run your test so that you can relax this evening.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am in Pitts baby sitting today. I have to run a test today and tomorrow.
Like the zookeeper knows anything.
Good morning water.
Another city that I like.
Well run your test so that you can relax this evening.
I will thank you .............![]()
I hear they have to run you away from the animals quite a bit.
Who told you that lie?![]()
The zookeeper.
Dammit! He's got a big mouth!
Yeah he liked my big mouth.![]()
He said it was like a cathedral.
Yeah prolly.
I'm off to shower and get my kids ready for school and then it's off to my meetings today.
I'll catch up when everything is settled down for the day.
Have a good one.
You too! Smile and be nice..........it makes them wonder.

Good afternoon dgo and her adoring fans![]()
Change fans to friends......I have air conditioning.
How are you this afternoon?

Somehow I thought you might say that
I'm very good thanks, how about you?
I'm okay. I've come to the conclusion that I don't feel chipper when I don't get enough sleep. This was once the norm, but after being retired, I realize that it isn't normal. Let's hope the UPS man comes early so I can take a nap. (without him, of course)

Okay is better than feeling bad
Not sure I've ever heard of the UPS man![]()
http://www.learner.org/jnorth/images/graphics/s/sm_mb98UPS1.jpg
UPS; United Parcel Service delivers packages.

He looks quite nice, think I'd be having my nap with him![]()
He's not as cute as my UPS man though.
Then why are you turning your UPS man away? Makes no sense whatsoever![]()
**peeks in** I have been good and working most the day on my skills list for the head hunter. I'm up to 3 and a half pages so far![]()
![]()
Yes, you have been at it big time. 