DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. So we will not have too terribly towering piles when the next storm arrives.

We have a winter storm advisory starting tomorrow afternoon for 6-8 inches of heavy snow and winds to 40mph. :rolleyes:

We have rain and thunderstorms for tomorrow and a possibility of snow on Wednesday. :(
 
Glad you got a walk in today! :D

I went yesterday and Saturday, but it wasn't pleasant. I just walked to the corner, turned and walked to the driveway.......over and over again. But I did get to see the sun.
 
I went yesterday and Saturday, but it wasn't pleasant. I just walked to the corner, turned and walked to the driveway.......over and over again. But I did get to see the sun.

Last time we had the sun here the high was 5 degrees above zero. Not a time for a walk from my way of thinking. It is great to know you got to see it :)
 
Last time we had the sun here the high was 5 degrees above zero. Not a time for a walk from my way of thinking. It is great to know you got to see it :)

Well I've just about decided to walk every day if only for a few minutes. I can't walk long or far but it's better than nothing.
 
Well I've just about decided to walk every day if only for a few minutes. I can't walk long or far but it's better than nothing.

I have exercises I do everyday, whether I go work out or not. If I don't go work out, like this morning with freezing rain. I have some addition strength training ones I do. Something is better than nothing.
 
I have exercises I do everyday, whether I go work out or not. If I don't go work out, like this morning with freezing rain. I have some addition strength training ones I do. Something is better than nothing.

I agree. Now if I could only find the cables for my VCR......I bought a copy of Richard Simmon's Sit Tight video. It's for people who can't stand and exercise. I thought it would be a great way for me to do more. If I don't find the cables tomorrow I might just have to go out and buy new ones.
 
I agree. Now if I could only find the cables for my VCR......I bought a copy of Richard Simmon's Sit Tight video. It's for people who can't stand and exercise. I thought it would be a great way for me to do more. If I don't find the cables tomorrow I might just have to go out and buy new ones.

On our public TV station there is a sitting exercise program that airs during the week. I do follow that as well. Not sure of the name.

Amazing how I can see that everyday and not SEE it. :rolleyes:
 
On our public TV station there is a sitting exercise program that airs during the week. I do follow that as well. Not sure of the name.

Amazing how I can see that everyday and not SEE it. :rolleyes:

I don't think we get that, but I'll check the schedule. That would be great.
 
**peeks in** I have been good and working most the day on my skills list for the head hunter. I'm up to 3 and a half pages so far :eek: :eek:
 
Well I've just about decided to walk every day if only for a few minutes. I can't walk long or far but it's better than nothing.

Standing O for DGO! You're right, a little is better than nothing (wonder if the same applies to sex since I haven't touched the stuff in years :)

My back felt better over the weekend and into today, so I'm going to get back to the treadmill. I figure I've let the dogs pull on leashes last week, at least I can walk the treadmill at a slower pace than normal and with no incline and it shouldn't hurt anymore than the dogs.
 
Standing O for DGO! You're right, a little is better than nothing (wonder if the same applies to sex since I haven't touched the stuff in years :)

My back felt better over the weekend and into today, so I'm going to get back to the treadmill. I figure I've let the dogs pull on leashes last week, at least I can walk the treadmill at a slower pace than normal and with no incline and it shouldn't hurt anymore than the dogs.

I don't know about the sex thing.

I'm hoping to walk today when/if the rain lets up.

It's a good thing you're doing with the dogs. Keep up the good work.
 
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the National Wildlife Federation (1936)? Get involved today and protect wildlife for our children's future!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top