Democrat Traitors Foiled By Appeals Court

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Landmark Decision: Appeals Court Strikes Down NYC Law Permitting 800K Noncitizens and Illegal Alien “Dreamers” to Vote as Unconstitutional​

By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 22, 2024 2:00 pm

In a groundbreaking ruling, the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department, has overturned a New York City law that would have allowed noncitizens to vote in municipal elections.

The ruling issued Wednesday affects an estimated 800,000 legal residents who are not citizens and illegal alien “dreamers,” thwarting the city’s efforts to expand the electorate in local races.

This decision upholds a lower court ruling issued by Staten Island Supreme Court Justice Ralph Porzio in June 2022. The ruling, which Mayor Eric Adams and the City Council had attempted to overturn, stands as a significant rebuke to the city’s legislative body and its executive.

Critical Medications Every American Can Have On Hand (Including Ivermectin) – And How To Get Them Prescribed
The law, passed in December 2021 but faced with immediate legal challenges, aimed to create a class of “municipal voters” consisting of noncitizens who reside in New York City.

More here on American court victory: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/landmark-decision-appeals-court-strikes-down-nyc-law/

Democrats truly are evil.

Landmark Decision: Appeals Court Strikes Down NYC Law Permitting 800K Noncitizens and Illegal Alien “Dreamers” to Vote as Unconstitutional​

In a groundbreaking ruling, the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division: Second Judicial Department, has overturned a New York City law that would have allowed noncitizens to vote in municipal elections.

The ruling issued Wednesday affects an estimated 800,000 legal residents who are not citizens and illegal alien “dreamers,” thwarting the city’s efforts to expand the electorate in local races.

This decision upholds a lower court ruling issued by Staten Island Supreme Court Justice Ralph Porzio in June 2022. The ruling, which Mayor Eric Adams and the City Council had attempted to overturn, stands as a significant rebuke to the city’s legislative body and its executive.

Critical Medications Every American Can Have On Hand (Including Ivermectin) – And How To Get Them Prescribed
The law, passed in December 2021 but faced with immediate legal challenges, aimed to create a class of “municipal voters” consisting of noncitizens who reside in New York City.

More here on American court victory: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/landmark-decision-appeals-court-strikes-down-nyc-law/

I actually agree with this ruling. I hadn't heard of this situation in New York. But I think it's abundantly clear that the Constitution mandates that only eligible United States citizens can vote in any US election.

Got any snarky comebacks to that one, RG?

But who were the judges appointed by? Or doesn't that matter this time?

I actually agree with this ruling. I hadn't heard of this situation in New York. But I think it's abundantly clear that the Constitution mandates that only eligible United States citizens can vote in any US election.

Got any snarky comebacks to that one, RG?

Um, yeah, I’m a Democrat and I support the ruling, so…

Just another "Right"guide thread FAIL.

🙄

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

And here you guys said the NY courts were crooked and unjustly making ludicrous legal decisions.;)

Back