B bbx56 Literotica Guru Joined Jan 29, 2019 Posts 5,258 Mar 29, 2019 #1 Transgender Pride Flags https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-offices-remove-pow-flags-replace-with-transgender-pride-flags/
Transgender Pride Flags https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-offices-remove-pow-flags-replace-with-transgender-pride-flags/
phrodeau Literotica Guru Joined Jan 2, 2002 Posts 78,588 Mar 29, 2019 #2 “I like people that weren't captured, OK?”
T TontoedRanger Literotica Guru Joined Mar 8, 2019 Posts 1,168 Mar 29, 2019 #3 Not a surprise. I've worked at a place where they were, and still are, arguing over which flag is more senior - the US or state flag. Never once did the importance of the POW flag come up until Liberals started spouting they were entitled to VA benefits.
Not a surprise. I've worked at a place where they were, and still are, arguing over which flag is more senior - the US or state flag. Never once did the importance of the POW flag come up until Liberals started spouting they were entitled to VA benefits.