Defense Secretary in ICU, White House clueless

You really need to learn to read. I was fully aware that he was hospitalized and received treatments unavailable to the people who elected him. You can deflect and die on another dumb hill, though.
Thanks for confirming that Trump’s hospitalization was not kept secret.

Are you asking me if it’s been verified that Biden was unaware Austin had been hospitalized and had delegated his duties to Hicks?

No, that has been reported and I’ve read it. Did you miss the part from USA Today:

“The inspector general’s review follows an announcement Monday by his chief of staff that a new procedure requires Austin to notify senior Defense officials and the White House when he transfers authority to his deputy.”

You still seem to be conflating his medical disclosure with his transfer of authority and you’re glossing over whether or not he was still able to perform his duties before he transferred authority.

You don’t seem to understand what you read and what you cite.

No, that has been reported and I’ve read it. Did you miss the part from USA Today:

“The inspector general’s review follows an announcement Monday by his chief of staff that a new procedure requires Austin to notify senior Defense officials and the White House when he transfers authority to his deputy.”

You still seem to be conflating his medical disclosure with his transfer of authority and you’re glossing over whether or not he was still able to perform his duties before he transferred authority.

Got it. You understand there was no procedure for keeping POTUS and other national security officials in the loop when DefSec was hospitalized and delegated his duties to someone else.

You are aware of the M.O. of BabyBoobs and other RWCJ idiots, are you not???

The entire purpose of posts by RWCJ idiots like BabyBoobs, is to exaggerate and gaslight about ANY situation involving Democrats, while completely ignoring exponentially worse situations involving “republicans”.

*nods*

So the big controversy is that:

Austin did not waive his HIPPA rights to medical privacy and this part:

“He transferred authority to Hicks on Jan. 2 without telling her he was hospitalized, and also failed to notify the White House.”

“Also failed to notify the White House” what? It’s a bit vague. Did he fail to notify the WH that he transferred power or did he fail to notify the WH about his cancer diagnosis?

So the big controversy is that:

Austin did not waive his HIPPA rights to medical privacy and this part:

“He transferred authority to Hicks on Jan. 2 without telling her he was hospitalized, and also failed to notify the White House.”

“Also failed to notify the White House” what? It’s a bit vague. Did he fail to notify the WH that he transferred power or did he fail to notify the WH about his cancer diagnosis?
Both.

Got it. You understand there was no procedure for keeping POTUS and other national security officials in the loop when DefSec was hospitalized and delegated his duties to someone else.

Reporting is still a bit ambiguous about it, do you have something definitive or are you still spinning your own narrative?

You could be right on parts of it, it’s just that you don’t have the info to support your allegations.

These are all verified facts. DefSec was in the ICU. The octogenarian Commander in Chief and others were unaware and out of the loop. He didn’t know that someone else was acting as DefSec. What exactly are you trying to argue about?
I'm not denying facts here, I'm pointing out your fail in trying to blame Biden. Biden can't know,if he's not informed. Or are you too partisan eyed to see that?

Reporting is still a bit ambiguous about it, do you have something definitive or are you still spinning your own narrative?

You could be right on parts of it, it’s just that you don’t have the info to support your allegations.
Most gaslighters don't.

See: Post #131

*nods*
Of course I am, that's why I advised Boomer turn tail and run. He chose not to, and it's been great entertainment since. All over nothing. No one needed to know he was hospitalised. If he could work from there, no big deal. Hell the western world worked from home for most of 2021/2022.

LMK exactly what’s missing that you haven’t seen in the links I’ve shared and I’ll try to dig it up.

Of course I am, that's why I advised Boomer turn tail and run. He chose not to, and it's been great entertainment since. All over nothing. No one needed to know he was hospitalised. If he could work from there, no big deal. Hell the western world worked from home for most of 2021/2022.

I like my entertainment a lot less tedious and idiotic than what BabyBoobs has on offer.

I guess that makes me a highbrow “elite”???

🤔

🤣

🇺🇸

No, it was to point out your lie about transparency. You really need to learn to post whilst sober.
Austin was in the hospital and had delegated his duties. POTUS and other key people in the national security chain of command didn’t know for days. Trump got Covid and the whole world knew. What exactly did I lie about?

I'm not denying facts here, I'm pointing out your fail in trying to blame Biden. Biden can't know,if he's not informed. Or are you too partisan eyed to see that?
Presidents are responsible for what happens under their watch.

Austin was in the hospital and had delegated his duties. POTUS and other key people in the national security chain of command didn’t know for days. Trump got Covid and the whole world knew. What exactly did I lie about?
Oh, I see what your problem is... you don't understand what transparency means in this circumstance.

Austin was in the hospital and had delegated his duties. POTUS and other key people in the national security chain of command didn’t know for days. Trump got Covid and the whole world knew.
From a security stand point, which was the better situation.

No one knowing Austin was in a hospital, or the whole world knowing the most powerful man in the world was incapacitated?

I advised you to leave, but you keep choosing to be humiliated....

Last edited:
It’s been confirmed he had surgery for prostate cancer with complications and was in the ICU. It’s been confirmed he delegated responsibility to his deputy who was vacationing in Puerto Rico. It’s been confirmed the Commander in Chief, the national security advisor, and other senior officials were not aware of any of this. And it’s now been confirmed that you think this situation is perfectly acceptable.

Austin's 2 in C didn't even know she was supposed to take over because no one told her because Austin didn't tell anyone.

It really is the biggest cluster fuck this admin has done yet. Especially since we've now started lobbing missiles at the Houthis. I wonder what people would think if we'd started doing that last week while Austin was in the ICU.

Back