Decadents & Dropouts OOC

No, you may not.

My name is Canut, I can feed myself, I have a "pet" dog-girl, and I have enough magical power kill you.

Fine...be that way. Go eat your rats. Now I can keep all the snausages and beggin' strips. (Hmm...there might be something wrong with this plan.)

Also, you don't even know what my character can do. He fears no magic! However you could probably kill him quite easily with a pointed stick.

You'd be surprised how good of a defense that is, actually. Everyone always tries magic, or some ritual, or some ancient artifact...no one ever just stops and says "Hey...what if we just stab the bad guy in the eye with a stick?"

Don't know how to use a stick to defeat evil? Just follow these simple steps!

StickStepbyStep.png

And now that I've wasted time with something useless drawn in MSpaint, I'll pass the conversation back on to you.

Last edited:
We are sorry to interrupt, but this
is an emergency announcement from
some branch of the government no
one has ever heard or, or perhaps
more so the FTC, who knows, to
bring you this breaking news story.
This is not a drill:

-stalks Nid- Hehe.

Sorry for the interruption, you may now
return to your previous broadcast, thank
you.

I'm in trouble then.

Sorry to anyone my absence has annoyed. Currently going through a tricky separation/divorce, so my mind is a little frayed (and feels flayed). Will be back shortly.

You would make a nice statue, though. But nwe'll be happy to have you back then.

Last edited:
Dizzy will not become a statue.
She wears reflective sunglasses.
In the colorful language of Ebonics,
Yous' gonna get stoned playa'.

XD I kid. No but for reals. Reflective
sunglasses. FTW

I've put all the players on my buddys list, so that I can see when your online. It think this is very useful for the progress. (Yes, and I see when you are here and not posting. Ever saw an offended gorgon?)

Not more than once.

I'm slowing my posting down for a while until everyone else gets their stuff taken care of. I'll still respond to DE if she wants to interact, though.

Quick question. Are my posts coming up in an odd text? It has happened to me before but I thought I fixed it.

I just noticed there have been a lot of different spellings of my guy's names. The merchant is supposed to be Z-A-E-E-L (Pronounced "Zai - eel"). The half-elf is supposed to be Z-A-H-N. (Pronounced "Zawn")

I mean, it doesn't really matter, as long as I know who you're referring to. I'm just worried that what I type isn't coming up the way it is supposed to. Just let me know if you have any problems reading anything I type.

So far I have no troubles in reading your posts. I do know that your character is called Zaeel (or Zahn in other form), but Phyliss was a bit drunk when she was introduced and just understood or renembered "Zahl" and so she stuck to it because she didn't notice yet it was wrong.

Whew, thank you for letting me know. I was worried for a second there. I have various alphabet packs activated on my computer and even though they aren't supposed to cause any problems, I have had posts in other forums randomly throw in Russian or Japanese characters.

Maybe now it is time for a new report of events, so that we get all our members back.

Yes, actually I was thinking the same thing. Please let me know if I missed anything vital.

RECAP

1. Phyliss and the "merchant" Zaeel have a private meeting to discuss the river boat.
2. Phyliss' job is to find 2 crew mates to operate the boat.
3. Zaeel's job is to purchase the actual boat.
4. Relic jumps out the window after teasing Trunfor.
5. Phyliss and Trunfor cuddle.
6. Gryph wanders the streets looking for action.
7. Zaeel checks himself and his alter-ego Zahn out of the tavern.
8. Relic spots Zaeel morphing back in to Zahn. (Zahn is unaware of this)
9. Relic and Zahn head to the guildhouse in the docks.
10. Gryph meets the barbarion Haerdon (Barbarian hard-on?)
11. Haerdon is using the alias "Koslak" while Gryph is using the alias "Drake" in order to fool Haerdon.
12. Zahn finds information about a potential boat for sale, and goes to meet Macaroy in the guildhouse offices.
13. Rampaging chicken ghost causes confusion at the guildhouse.
14. Relic makes her escape from the horny old sailors, and finds Gryph talking with Haerdon.

Now we return to Scooby and the gang in...
THE CHICKEN GHOST CLUCKETH!!
With special guests Phylliss Diller and Don Knotts​

Alright, I think I've added enough pointless stupidity to this thread.

Yes, actually I was thinking the same thing. Please let me know if I missed anything vital.

10. Gryph meets the barbarion Haerdon (Barbarian hard-on?)

[

Didn't think of that before, but makes sense. Hard one, works as well.

Last edited:
Relic jumps out of a lot of windows...

Has every update included that at some point or another, lol

Also, hope you don't mind my meddlesome ways.

I`m fine with your meddlesome way, that`s what makes drow what they are. In all D&D stories and games, drow are chaotic evil at heart. Only a few become good, like Drizzit Do`Urden

Awwww. I thought that was how Phyliss looked. My bad, lol

But perhaps I can dig up.

Full description of Phyliss is in post one. But maybe Relic has just a cunning plan... (Well, thats another fine mess you brought me in!")

P.S: And if Canut isn't going to wake up soon, he might get stuffed and put on display...

The kobold is clearly narcoleptic. At least he fell asleep in the room. Imagine how bad things could be if he fell asleep in the middle of a fight.

Also "Hard one" is not nearly as funny. Barbarian hard-on is comedic gold!

"I was attacked in the rear by the barbarian hard-on!"

"The barbarian hard-on crushed that guy's skull!"

"My wife just left me for the barbarian hard-on!"

And so forth...

Last edited:
It can be both.

Also...

"We have to run! The barbarian hard-on is raging!"

??? I have to either wait until Phyliss get moving along or someone does something to make my character react. (Getting attacked. having someone call him over to talk or something)

Back