Decadents & Dropouts OOC

It was Blades and Mad Dog that met him by the campfire before he met up with Phyliss and Gryph.

That is, if it is the same demon character.

Or has he changed his appearance?

Trunfor is the same as he always was, he`s just always in disguise while in public (covers himself in robes.)

Do you know if he or Phyliss has encountered Mad Dog or Blades beyond that night around the campfire outside of town?

He should recognize him though. Mad Dog hasn't changed his appearance at all.

Trunfor only met them once during the night at the campfire. It was night then so Trunfor didn`t get a good look at them. Also I`m going to make it here Trunfor is suspicious about them, then he suddenly recognizes him from thhat night.

Phyliss has no idea of Mad Dog and Blades. She only knows that Tronfur was approached by two strangers in the wilderness, who seem to stalk them. His description of them wasn't very precise, and she fled from the estate with Gryph before they encountered them.

Avellan: You can just use any existing NPC or invent some, if you need some. I am just wondering if their sailor leads them to the very tavern... You can also simply edit your posts, to get them fitting.

Last edited:
Quick question. Are you guys back at the tavern from earlier? Or just in some other generic tavern? I'm having a very hard time focusing right now thanks to a headache, and I don't want to mess up any of my next posts.

Once my headache is gone I'll get another summary post up. I think enough has happened that it would be a good idea to keep track of everything.

The characters (except permanent sleeping Canut) all gather in a tavern in the docks. This is a different tavern (worse kind) then the one where they stayed for the night. It is a dark, mean place, where Skandölf (the first sailor that Phyliss picked up) is sure to find some of his old, bad buddies, that are desperate enough to hire on a boat full of monsters.

P.S. Situation:
Haerdon has to admit he is Haerdon and not Koslar, after Phyliss has entered and recognizes him. Tronfur came along and wants to protect Phyliss. I am not sure if Mad Dog stayed outside or got in as well, Dormant will tell. Gryph got up, ready to go into action, but wants to give Haerdon a chance. Relic is still standing behind Haerdon. Haerdon tries to make it look like Relic is his accomplice. Phyliss is suspicious and waits from an answer of Relic, not sure what to do. Haerdon is waiting for this reaction as well, trying to make a clever getaway. Skandölf is somewhere in the background, patiently waiting whatever may happen.

Last edited:
Sounds intense. You guys could probably have used the aid of the mighty GHOST CHICKEN...But that isn't how the item works, and it needs to recharge.

Hope you guys have fun with the standoff. Z is going to enjoy a nice meal and drink with the hot dwarf chick.

What? He's doing dangerous stuff, too! Dwarf chicks like it rough and freaky, he could end up getting beaten over the head with a hammer and wake up with some very sore nipples if he isn't careful.

Actually he's about to settle the deal and come look for you all, but it'd probably be a half hour or so before he got to you guys.

Any questions about the boat I described? I'm not that knowledgeable about boats, so I'm worried I don't have a decent grasp on how to describe them. This is what a generic cog ship looks like, just so you know.

SHIP

The one Z found isn't exactly like that, but that is the generic shape I had in mind.

Yes, I cam imagine a cog. Dwarf-Chicks? ummghhh.... and blond?! yech.... Better go for some slim chick with nice, black snakes...

Keep the snakes away from your nipples!

(Unless that is your thing. I'm not here to judge, man)

Tsk, Tsk, and Phyliss thought Zaehl was a man of taste. Poor silly girl...
P.:S The snakes only want to play.
And Tronfur still wears a red circle around the base of his horn.

You know, I don't think most people would look at the lipstick circle around his horn and figure out how it got there. They will probably see it and just think it's a demon thing, and not from a...horn-job? Yeah, horn-job. I think that is the best way to describe it.

Zaeel is a classy gentleman. Zahn is more of a solitary and socially inept introvert. I know they are technically the same person. But I would imagine that a doppelganger would have some serious identity issues. That's how I'm going to play Z, anyways.

He doesn't spend any time in his natural form, and doesn't ever have a social interaction where he isn't using a persona. The idea I have for him is that each of his personae could have things in common, but he views them as characters that, while controlled by him, are not actually him. You can imagine that he will have a lot of trouble getting to know people on a personal level. If he doesn't have a character or mask to hide behind, then who is he?

Just thought I'd also point out that if the Stags do manage to show up for Z when you guys are around, you guys might not know who they are. They wear uniforms and anyone who knows about combat would be able to tell they're well trained and equipped, but they're not from this part of the world. They've started to expand their operations, but they're new to this area. Of course your characters have traveled a lot, so they might have heard their reputation.

They are ruthless, highly effective, and their services are very expensive. They are well known for having captured lots of types of monsters just to experiment on and dissect so they can learn weak points and make alchemical items out of monster body parts.

In case you were wondering about the "treatment" I mentioned, the idea is that these 6 hunters (but NOT the elf) are immune to magic. They can't be directly affected by magic, harmful or helpful. So they can not be healed. Anyone with some sort of magical training or attunement would be able to tell they seem just...dead to magic. Stabbing works just fine, though. Hehe.

I also figured I should say that the hunters aren't spying on you guys, they've been paying commoners to do it. So they aren't masters of stealth and subtlety or anything. But lets be honest, lots of commoners might stare at you guys. But let them stare! They are just jealous.

And now...humor!

These are from a series of mostly NSFW fantasy based humorous comics by Oglaf
Why being a sexy gorgon is tough
SLIGHTLY NSFW - Follow link
I know Phyliss is sexier, but the point is still valid.

Why being a doppelganger is tough
36.jpg

Last edited:
Links don't work, but no problem. I can guess a dopplegangers got his trouble, too. Hmm, White Stag, good that Phyliss has her crossbow skills. She should get some more bolts and a slave to load the crossbow.
And hornjob sounds nice, although there are sure more uses to be found for the horns.

Last edited:
Phyliss can get a man hard wherever he looks at her, be it skin, legs, face or breasts... But I think Relic is more in troble now, because she will have to find a real good excuse. Just bringing Haerdons head will only make believe that she had to get rid of a witness. And this time, Canut should better get in action...

Relic may do with Haerdon as she pleases, but he is tough and not stupid. It will also be interesting where Mad Dog is and how he reacts.

No. Skandölf is an old sailor/pirate that was saved by Tronfur after being attacked by three thugs. Mad Dog came some moments later, but gently ignored the old sailor. Mad Dog obviously stayed behind as they entered the tavern.

You know...if Z morphed in to an ogre and Gryph used his fire powers...we could create fart of unimaginable destruction!!

None would dare stand against us!!

Back