Sadistic Sex Slave Academy

[F4A]
Greymore University has a dark secret. There is a secret cult underground that selects one student each year to be the university Sex Slave, through any means necessary. Scarlet, a red headed bubble-butt college freshman with an innocent naive personality that doesn’t match her incredibly sexy curvy body. Soon her and her boyfriend realize Greymore University is more than it seems as, unbeknownst to them, as she is selected to be the University's painslut/sex slave. She lives a double life, vanilla college student by day but masochistic slut by night. Scarlet is transformed from an innocent pure freshman virgin into a sex slave through psychological means by her professor. This professor is revealed to have demonic abilities and torments her throughout the school year, making her live a double life as his masochistic no limits slave. Scarlet has to hide this terrible shameful secret from her friends, boyfriend and family.

You will roleplay as my cuckold boyfriend trying to uncover the secret ***or one of the demonic faculty members bimbofying me. ***

Inspired by the Anime: Berserk and the Hentai: Bible Black

Includes: CNC, BDSM, anal, medical play, humiliation, gangbang, interracial, heavy sadism/masochism, BBC, BNWO, Bimbofication.
Limits: No underage.

Very literate/multi paragraph only please.*** I will only respond to detailed paragraphs.***
Please respond to this prompt:
I try to wiggle free of the restraints but my constant squirming is just putting more pressure on my shoulders as there pulled tightly behind, almost being pulled out of their socket in my restraints while you are sitting on the stool behind me. I have a ball gag in as I'm trying to protest nothing comes out but "MMMPH!MMMPH!" as the saliva drips down my chin while you coo behind me gripping both of my fat ample meaty cheeks in your hands as your smile deviously as my delicious little asshole. (Describe gripping both my fat cheeks and how jiggly and meaty they feel in your hand).

Attachments

• IMG_7377.jpeg
    IMG_7377.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 6
As I am feeling your warm flesh, i know what fun we will have. At least what fun I will have. Feeling your skin on my hands urges me to taste you. Without a warning i bite your cheeks. To calm your noises I press my hands around your throat and tell you how much i enjoy treating you the way you deserve it. But i wanna taste more of you. Slowly liking your skin to your ass arouses me to the max. I wont enter your ass with my tonge, so that it stays tight. I dont want to make it easier for you.( describe your thoughts and your fear about what will happen)

Back