Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

So sorry for your loss Azul..Keep the good memories close. :rose:
 
Dear Person Who Is Buying My House,

Get the fuck on with it. I need out of here already. :mad:

Yours,
Disgruntled Me.
 
Dear Person Who Is Buying My House,

Get the fuck on with it. I need out of here already. :mad:

Yours,
Disgruntled Me.

Dear Lovely Blushing Mollie

Big, big hugs to ya...... you can always come and live at my house till they get on with it... although it might make you just as mad and crazy and stressed as it does me, but yanno just sayin' :rolleyes:
Alternatively, I could come and kick their asses for you hun and tell 'em to get a fkin move on, or else they're bonfire fuel :eek:
More big hugs as well sweetie

from the starry one with the bonfire :D :rose: :kiss::kiss:
 
Dear Lovely Blushing Mollie

Big, big hugs to ya...... you can always come and live at my house till they get on with it... although it might make you just as mad and crazy and stressed as it does me, but yanno just sayin' :rolleyes:
Alternatively, I could come and kick their asses for you hun and tell 'em to get a fkin move on, or else they're bonfire fuel :eek:
More big hugs as well sweetie

from the starry one with the bonfire :D :rose: :kiss::kiss:



Dear Beautiful Starry Juicy,

Thank you for just making me smile the biggest smile :)

I think the ass kicking would be much more therapeutic.... and THEN, just for laughs we'll make 'em all bonfire fuel anyways :D

Big squeezy hugs coming right back your way hun :rose::kiss:
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Dear Azul

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and yours.

(((hugs))) :kiss:
 
Dear Beautiful Starry Juicy,

Thank you for just making me smile the biggest smile :)

I think the ass kicking would be much more therapeutic.... and THEN, just for laughs we'll make 'em all bonfire fuel anyways :D

Big squeezy hugs coming right back your way hun :rose::kiss:

Dear Beautiful Blushing Mollie

Good to know that you're smiling now hun :)

Getting my big boots on now ready to kick some ass..... and yeah, you're right about the bonfire, got some fuel down here too, as always *cackle, cackle* :devil:

Thank you for the big squeezy hugs.... and more of 'em back to you darlin :rose::kiss::kiss:
 
Dear C,

I'm confused. I have no other explanation...

I never expected this. I never wanted this. And now that I have it, I can't imagine NOT having it. It scares the hell out of me.

I have given so much of me to you, and if I fall, it's going to be a VERY long way to hit bottom.

I don't want to lose you.

Love always,

YOUR L
 
My deepest sympathies and thoughts are with you....

Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Azul, please accept my deepest condolences for the loss of your father. No matter what your relationship may have been like, the pain of loss is still present. I wish you peace and stillness in your grief. ::biggest hugs imaginable:: xx
 
Dear Daddy -

Yes even though I am a grown woman I still call you Daddy ... I see how it makes you smile. I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. Although there were circumstances in my life and yours that resulted in us being apart since we have been together you have been a good Dad. You were there for the important stuff and the unimportant stuff. And I know that my mom made things hard for you along the way I know that you always did the best you could along the way. What is important to me is our relationship now. You are always there when I need to talk, your always there when I need to laugh and mostly your there when I need one of your hugs and to tell me everything is going to be okay. So with ALL of that said I want to take a moment to remind you .... YOUR OLD TODAY!!! LOL... Happy 60th Birthday to my Dad, one of the most important people in my life.

Your Lil Girl
 
Dear Daddy -

Yes even though I am a grown woman I still call you Daddy ... I see how it makes you smile. I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. Although there were circumstances in my life and yours that resulted in us being apart since we have been together you have been a good Dad. You were there for the important stuff and the unimportant stuff. And I know that my mom made things hard for you along the way I know that you always did the best you could along the way. What is important to me is our relationship now. You are always there when I need to talk, your always there when I need to laugh and mostly your there when I need one of your hugs and to tell me everything is going to be okay. So with ALL of that said I want to take a moment to remind you .... YOUR OLD TODAY!!! LOL... Happy 60th Birthday to my Dad, one of the most important people in my life.

Your Lil Girl
--------------------------


I hope my daughter can write something like that to me some day.. and that we can have a relationship. :(
 
Dear Daddy -

Yes even though I am a grown woman I still call you Daddy ... I see how it makes you smile. I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. Although there were circumstances in my life and yours that resulted in us being apart since we have been together you have been a good Dad. You were there for the important stuff and the unimportant stuff. And I know that my mom made things hard for you along the way I know that you always did the best you could along the way. What is important to me is our relationship now. You are always there when I need to talk, your always there when I need to laugh and mostly your there when I need one of your hugs and to tell me everything is going to be okay. So with ALL of that said I want to take a moment to remind you .... YOUR OLD TODAY!!! LOL... Happy 60th Birthday to my Dad, one of the most important people in my life.

Your Lil Girl

:D
*hugs*
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Azul, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I may have to call my dad, and tell him I love him, and that I'm sorry....
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Never easy losing someone who you wished things could've been different then and now. Makes you start thinking about putting things in perspective. Sorry about your father. Blessings to you and yours during this time. Thanks for sharing with us! May help some of us appreciate more of what we have and not take it forgranted.:rose:
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

My sympathies and prayers to you and yours at this time.
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Azul I am sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts a prayers.
 
Dear People I Love More than Anythinig in the World.

I am soon going to have to tell you something that will alter your world. It will make you understand my motives better, while hurting you. It has to be done to protect another we love. I am scared to do this. I am sad it has to even be done.

I just pray I do it all in a way that causes the least damage. :heart:
 
Dear People I Love More than Anythinig in the World.

I am soon going to have to tell you something that will alter your world. It will make you understand my motives better, while hurting you. It has to be done to protect another we love. I am scared to do this. I am sad it has to even be done.

I just pray I do it all in a way that causes the least damage. :heart:

*hugs*
 
Dear People I Love More than Anythinig in the World.

I am soon going to have to tell you something that will alter your world. It will make you understand my motives better, while hurting you. It has to be done to protect another we love. I am scared to do this. I am sad it has to even be done.

I just pray I do it all in a way that causes the least damage. :heart:

Dear K,

I know you'll find the right words, they're all there inside you-if they have the ears to listen

I'll be thinking of you my friend

J:kiss:
 

You are a darling.

Dear K,

I know you'll find the right words, they're all there inside you-if they have the ears to listen

I'll be thinking of you my friend

J:kiss:

Sweet Jane,

They'll listen, it is the reaction and fall out I am concerned about. To hurt those you'd give everything (and have) for, eh...you know what this is about. I'm just sad it has to happen.

Just need to do it...I have decided to do it in the next couple weeks. *sigh*

I love you Janey girl.:heart:
 
Dear People I Love More than Anythinig in the World.

I am soon going to have to tell you something that will alter your world. It will make you understand my motives better, while hurting you. It has to be done to protect another we love. I am scared to do this. I am sad it has to even be done.

I just pray I do it all in a way that causes the least damage. :heart:

{{{{K}}}}
 
Dear Bicycle,

I know you're out there waiting on me and I will ride you today. I'm procrastinating, so quit looking at me like that -- all forlorn and with that fucking puppy dog look. I'll get there as soon as I can. And you will be ridden. And I'm going to ride you hard and long and I'm gonna put you away wet. You can bet on it.

~me
 
Dear Corporate Bastards ,
Thank you for using me as a pawn in your macho posturing - you will regret it somewhere along the line .

Pissed off and Vengeful Litster
 
Dear Tomorrow,

Please don't get here. Just skip me over and move on. You're a lot of hours away and I'm already feeling you.

To me, that's just plain rude. If I can't ignore you, you could at least wait your turn.

Lots of love,
The Wuss Who's Happy With It Staying Today
 
Dear X

Are you really trying to destroy the group? Because it certainly feels as if we are being physically attacked.

I'm angry - people made a big effort to come tonight, only to find our venue wasn't fit to use. And I was set up as the fall guy, fielding questions I have no answer to.

We may not have anywhere fit to practice, but the group intention is strong and I think you'll find we can take anything you can throw at us. You really are short sighted, thinking you know better and keeping us in the dark.

This has happened before, and it wasn't pretty, but we came through it all.

It looks like I may have a few sleepless nights ahead; but I'm prepared, and I will do what is needed.

This will make me stronger, and the group too. Good luck rationalising why you will fail despite thinking you have the solution.

Calmly yours

Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top