Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, kids. Time for bed. I'm heading off. It's been a big day what with all the shoe foraging, new folks showing up, and plans to make soup.

Hope y'all have a great night.

Love ya, mean it. ;)

That's it, kids. Time for bed. I'm heading off. It's been a big day what with all the shoe foraging, new folks showing up, and plans to make soup.

Hope y'all have a great night.

Love ya, mean it. ;)

Tomorrow I will get you to look at my thigh so you can decide if I need an injection. :devil:

Wanders in, covered in dirt and grime after being out foraging for a few days...

PW!!! You have got to see what I found. I hit the motherlode! An adult toy warehouse! I have cases of lube, toys, massage candles and coochie shave cream! Join me in the shower?

Looks around... wow, our room is crowded! Strong Island please jabber!

Wanders in, covered in dirt and grime after being out foraging for a few days...

PW!!! You have got to see what I found. I hit the motherlode! An adult toy warehouse! I have cases of lube, toys, massage candles and coochie shave cream! Join me in the shower?

Coming right up.
/makes you a strong island.

COOCHIE SHAVE CREAM!!!!!!!! :nana::nana::nana:
I have missed that stuff...
The stuff CG stocked in the bunker does the job but Coochie gives a much closer shave on the ummm coochie
***laughing hysterically, obviously having had a few too many drinks***

Pardon me boys, I need to got take care of Kat and get her cleaned up.
Be back soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back