Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, seems that she is in good hands now anyway. I'm sure those fellas in the bar will keep an eye on her so that she stays safe.

:(

Be careful. If you start to develop a fever, you know where to find me. :kiss:

ha ha no worries. I am a big girl. If I have the desire to eat someone, I will.

ha ha no worries. I am a big girl. If I have the desire to eat someone, I will.

LOL, if you turn, eat all the men. This place is in danger of turning into a sausage fest. Once they're decomposing in the moat, I'll cure all the wimmens!

:heart:

If she's got the fever, this won't be a sausage fest for long if she starts there.

:eek:

No worries, the only fever I am likely to get is the fever for sex!!!
I told you the scratch was not from a zombie.
But I will have it well inspected once I find a volunteer.

Well I only offer that to the ones that I like and Brad is the only one who took me up on it!

Speaking of.....where is Brad???
These Long Islands are beginning to make me horny.
We went out to get him FMP earlier.... Oh and coffee.
Haven't seen him since.

* heads back to the lab... I think I will enjoy the drugs more. *

*A very loud moaning is heard throughout the bunker. The sounds of alarm reach everyone's ears and all know that the Zombie Response Squad is gearing up to defend the bunker. Armor is strapped on, weapons are drawn, and running feet are heard in the corridors.*

*The moaning reaches a crescendo and stops. A confused rustling is heard and then some fumbling around.*

"Damn, stubbed my toe!"

"Hon, I think the intercom button is stuck. I can hear your voice very loudly...are you perhaps broadcasting to the whole bunker?"

"Oh SHIT!"

*More fumbling and then the noises stop abruptly as the intercom circuit is cut off.*

A few seconds later it comes back on.*

"Uh, sorry folks. False alarm. The moaning was...uh...nothing. No zombies. Stand down. Uh.....sorry."

*The intercom goes silent.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back