Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather sit here comfortably and watch FS stroke you while you wag your tail.

Heehee, to each their own, I suppose?:D

Didn't take you long to come pouncing back, diid it kitty? ;)

*resumes my petting, nuzzling you closer, feeling your soft purrs against my hand*

*curling up against you, resting against the curve of your neck, lips just brushing your skin, completely relaxed and content* Tha's verra nice, thankyouuuuu... *purring quietly* :cattail::kiss:

Last edited:
*curls up on one of the couches, rubbing eyes*

Ugh god... what a day.

*nods hello to the ladies and puts my head down, already drowsy*

Ugh god... what a day.

*quietly* Hulloo Whip... *slips away from FS for just long enough to bring a blanket over for Whip, covering her snugly, and then returning to my comfy warm spot, curled up against FS*

*quietly* Hulloo Whip... *slips away from FS for just long enough to bring a blanket over for Whip, covering her snugly, and then returning to my comfy warm spot, curled up against FS*
Awww thanks Playful

* gives her a slightly loopy smile*

Youre so nice.....

*curling up against you, resting against the curve of your neck, lips just brushing your skin, completely relaxed and content* Tha's verra nice, thankyouuuuu... *purring quietly* :cattail::kiss:
*long, soft strokes down your back - over and over - from the back of your neck down to the base of your spine ... wiggling my fingertips at the base of your spine - massaging - kneading - caressing your cheek with my own*

I like you kitten :kiss:

*long, soft strokes down your back - over and over - from the back of your neck down to the base of your spine ... wiggling my fingertips at the base of your spine - massaging - kneading - caressing your cheek with my own*

I like you kitten :kiss:

:eek: *bashful grins* I like you too! :kiss:

...and your fingers are heavenly. :cattail:

Ugh god... what a day.

*Brings Whip a cup of tea before heading to RA's dorm to sleep* Goodnight sweetie.

:eek: *bashful grins* I like you too! :kiss:

...and your fingers are heavenly. :cattail:

*leans in and places a soft kiss on your cute little nose* whispering to you "what a pretty kitty you are and so well behaved too"

*reaches into my pocket, retrieves a bright, shiny red bouncy ball and lightly rolls it across the floor*

*leans in and places a soft kiss on your cute little nose* whispering to you "what a pretty kitty you are and so well behaved too"

*reaches into my pocket, retrieves a bright, shiny red bouncy ball and lightly rolls it across the floor*

*eyes brighten, hesitating only a moment before scampering off to find it, knocking random things over in my excitement before cornering it, and resting on my bottom on the floor, examining the sparkly red bouncy ball tilting it in the light to make the glitter flakes in it sparkle* Pretty! :D

*eyes brighten, hesitating only a moment before scampering off to find it, knocking random things over in my excitement before cornering it, and resting on my bottom on the floor, examining the sparkly red bouncy ball tilting it in the light to make the glitter flakes in it sparkle* Pretty! :D

Smiling at the scene before me, seeing the excitement in her eyes, then .....

*tugging on the invisible string, pulling the shiney, red ball from your paw, bounces on the floor and edging the ball back towards me.....slowly*

Smiling at the scene before me, seeing the excitement in her eyes, then .....

*tugging on the invisible string, pulling the shiney, red ball from your paw, bounces on the floor and edging the ball back towards me.....slowly*

:eek: *pouncing on the ball again as it jumps a few feet in front of me, only to have it escape again! CURSES! A pounce! and a jump! Crouching, and wiggling my butt in the air, giggling like a sillyass, one more JUMP! And I find myself at FS's feet again* TEASE! *laughs*

*rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, yawning big*

Hmmm, I'm suddenly all pounced out. *yawns again*

*grabs three or four blankets and makes a nest on the floor beside the chair*

*pulls a bit of blanket up and over me, mumbling softly, already half asleep* G'night pretty ladies and Dave. :rose:

*rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, yawning big*

Hmmm, I'm suddenly all pounced out. *yawns again*

*grabs three or four blankets and makes a nest on the floor beside the chair*

*pulls a bit of blanket up and over me, mumbling softly, already half asleep* G'night pretty ladies and Dave. :rose:
*I reach down and lightly brush your hair away from your eyes, caress your cheek with my finger and tuck the blankets around you* ....."Goodnight kitten".....*and I go to my own place*

I try to make my way quietly to the kitchen for something to eat and drink before heading to the infirmary to look for some kind of lotion.

Falling asleep out in the sunshine today on the roof of the bunker was, in retrospect, not a good idea. :(

I peek in the party room to see Whip dozing under a blanket, and Playful snuggled up on the floor near FS's feet. Dave appears to have gone through two bottles of bourbon, which are sitting like dead soldiers sideways on the bartop, and he is leaning on his elbow on the bar, not really awake at all. I shake my head, smiling, before getting another twinge of pain from the sunburn.

"yeah, come to Florida, it'll be fun..."

*stretches sleepily in my nest on the floor, arms over my head, little smile, eyes shut tight, emitting a small squeak at the biggest point in my stretch*

*blushing softly and looking around to see if anyone heard, little giggles*

*goes to rummage through the kitchen to see if can find a griddle and perhaps remember how to make pancakes*

Last edited:
http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKsCWPjeIc095NDmlihhewQUzsZY1QUUhIoSmfwL5o7zEQyrII

Plants-vs-Zombies-Pancakes.jpg

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt1hi9Hl4vxv0i7eWprcxrQnCjjmFP-dhgoOzoWvOZGtoXoEQO9g

Do your pancakes come out like those? :D

Good Morning PL1 - how are you? Did you sleep all warm and snuggly?

*reaches over and tickles you behind your ear*

*beams* They do.... but usually when I'm trying to make perfect circles. :rolleyes:

[Rawr! Love your new AV and sig! :heart:]

It's when we try to do good, things go askew :D

Thank you sweetie:kiss:
*gives you a scratch on your belly*

*purrs*

I'm actually feeling a little antsy and restless, not sure how much I'll be around today. Gonna go find some trouble methinks.:cattail:

*purrs*

I'm actually feeling a little antsy and restless, not sure how much I'll be around today. Gonna go find some trouble methinks.:cattail:
Or does trouble find you? :)

Hope you find good trouble ;) Take care cutie *gives you a pat on your hiney*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back