Dark past, Still Married (Closed for Lovingfingers)

She had never been this happy before, she needed someone to pinch her, for her to know this was all real. She looked down at her finger and the wedding ring that was upon it, and she knew.. she at last had the love of her life back.. she didnt know what the future would hold, but as long as they were together she knew they could face anything. She smiled at his words and knew he meant every one of them. "I know you will, just be safe." She whispered huskily.

They shared more conversation before ending the call with love. She smiled to herself and went to clean off, as exciting as that was she couldn't wait to have his cock inside of her. Friday wouldn't come soon enough she thought to herself. She did some research, and decided maybe what they needed was a little weekend getaway together, away from town, no interruptions. She looked up a little cabin in the woods on the outskirts of town.. she wanted to surprise him, and she was sure this would.

She then looked at her impending appointments, and then emailed one of her coworkers, the part of being your own boss is you could come and go as you pleased, not that she ever typically would, but this weekend she was going to be off call, her vet techs were quite capable and if an emergency occured,.. and only an emergency she would leave her number with them. She booked the cabin and smiled to herself.

This was just what they needed she told herself, as she finally went to sleep and had sweet dreams of her love.

Friday, oh my God, it was finally friday. He had worked like a madman all week. He even managed to get out a little early, his co-workers glad for him not to be adding to their work load late in the day. He was already packed, so could head towards home directly. As he got into his car, he sent his wife a quick text, "On my way! CanNOT wait to see you! xoxo"

He was on the highway, stuck in traffic when he got a response. He wasn't moving, so didn't hesitate to check the message:

Sweetie! Could you pick up something for me on your way? I will make it worth your while. :) 303 Winsome Drive. Thank you!! xoxox

He texted back that he would, and entered the address into Waze. A couple hours later, he was driving along a dark road in the middle of nowhere. It was pitch black out as his GPS told him he had arrived at his destination. The headlights of his car illuminated a log cabin, light brightly inside. He left the car and lights on, not wanting to trip on something in the dark. He stepped onto the porch and gave the door a knock.

The week seemed to drag and drag before Monday ever came. She had everything set up, from making plans at the cabin, to picking out clothes, to the type of food she would bring. She even got a few small things as well to surprise him with. She loaded her car down that morning and headed to the cabin, her heart pounding with excitement. She heard the ding of her cellphone and smiled.

She read his message, and grew more excited as she pulled into the long driveway of the personal cabin, and carefully unpacked everything and carried things in and put them away. She text him first and told him she loved and missed him.

She then started setting things up, she started with the fresh red rose petals leading to the living room, lighting the fireplace, grateful it was already set up with wood, then she went to the kitchen to start dinner, she made steak, baked potato and fresh mixed vegetables, she then poured to glasses of sweet red wine, and changed her clothes, before heading back to the living room, to wait for her husband.

Her plan was set she just hoped he would enjoy all of it. She yelled for him to come in, but he wouldn't know it was her yet.

Image from http://i2.listal.com/image/4410315/600full-phoebe-tonkin.jpg.

He heard someone yell from inside the cabin, and it sure did sound like Ashley. He opened the door and peaked inside. He smiled softly, as everything before him said, "welcome home husband." The glow of candles, the smells of food freshly prepared, and most of all, Ashley, dressed only for him, walking towards him.

He held up one finger, "Hold that thought Beautiful!"

He backed out and closed the door. He moved quickly to his car and shut it off. He grabbed his bag off the seat and walked back to the cabin. He opened the door again and walked in. Ashley was all smiles as she stepped up to him. He took her by the shoulders, saying softly, "Honey, I'm home."

He bent to kiss her, the scent of her and her perfume caressing his nose. Her lips were warm, as was her skin beneath his hands. Their kiss was soft, and languorous, and long, ending with each of them wanting more. He smiled, "you know how to make a man feel welcome. I missed you so much."

She smiled at him, sliding his jacket off his shoulders, telling him dinner was ready. He let her lead him to the table and settled down as she set his plate down in front of him. He caught her hand and kissed her wrist, "I've died and gone to heaven."

She could not wait to start there weekend together, she needed him no wanted him, she wanted this time to learn more and more of one another, and also to see if he still had a spark of interest in there past relationship. She smiled softly at him when he walked into the comforting cabin. The cabin was cozy yet spacious the best part of the entire cabin was the bathroom upstairs, with a big Jacuzzi tub and a big shower with seats on both sides, also a small fireplace.

She walked towards him softly and smiled so happy to see him. She grinned when he told her to hold her thought, and she did waiting patiently. She watches as he walked out the door...mmm she hated to see him go, but she loved to watch him leave. She waiting in the hallway of the cabin. She heard him coming back to the cabin. She brightly smiled when he walked back into the cabin. Her smile was delerious as she walked to him.

"And I am so glad you are home my love, this has been a long week." She said her heart pounding for him. She leaned up to meet his kiss, her arms wrapping around her husband as she took his body in as he held her for a moment. He tasted so delicious as she tasted her lips upon her own. She couldn't get enough of him, she was consumed by him. "Not as much as I missed you darling." She said sweetly. She gently pulled his jacket from his shoulders and smiled tenderly at him telling him dinner was ready.

She set his plate in front of him, hoping he would enjoy the meal she prepared for him. When he kissed her wrist and kissed it, she sighed softly it felt heavenly. "Baby if you think this is heaven wait til you see the bathroom." She said sweetly and then took her own seat.

"Ooooo," he replied with a grin, "but its gonna have to be a pretty spectacular bathroom to beat this."

He watched as Ashley seated herself and reached across the table to take her hand, "Thank you, for dinner, for all of this. I never thought... I love you."

His voice had become thick. He had never thought he could be this happy, this wanted, this loved. He had wasted too many years alone, and she had waited for him. But words weren't coming. Ashley smiled and told him to eat. He gratefully dug in and it was delicious. She always had been a good cook. They caught up as they ate, each eager to learn of the other's life. When he finished the last bite, he chuckled, "you keep feeding me like that and I am going to have hit the gym daily."

Ashley giggled, and John pressed her, "you like guys with muscles? I show you muscles."

John got up from the table and pulled his shirt off. As Ashley laughed, he posed and flexed for her. She quickly got into the spirit with whistles and cat calls. John moved closer as he flexed this way and that. When he was standing right next to her, he laughed, "I've got other muscles to show you, but I want to see this deee-lux bathroom first."

Ashley stood, grabbed his belt buckle, and laughed, "this way big boy!"

She grinned back at him, she was glad she had planned this surprise for him, he deserved it, no they deserved it, and she wanted to rediscover and learn more of her husband, she couldn't wait till the days and nights where they wouldn't have to be apart. "It's beautiful." She said a little husky. She smiled tenderly at him when he took her hand in his own. "I'm glad you like it, I want our weekend to be perfect." She said and smiled warmly at him.

She loved hearing him talk, he had a sexy sultry tone when he spoke. She looked over at him with more then a look of love but of want, and need, and lust. She could see he was in thought so she just sat quietly with him for a moment. She was hungry and she was sure he was too as she told him to eat. She had to admit, one thing her momma taught her well and that was to cook. She loved just sitting there having a meal with him.

Talking to him was the highlight of her week. She blushed a little at The mention of him going to the gym. She looked at him giddy when he mentioned he'd show her muscles.. Though hungrily she only ached to see one muscle but she would be patient and wait. Her mouth nearly watered when he pulled his shirt off. She couldn't hide her giggles when he starts to flex, he was sexy and funny all at the same time.

She didn't hide her enthusiasm, for he was the hottest man she had ever seen before. "I will have to pay you, you keep this up. " She giggled and blew him a kiss. "Hmm you read my mind." She said softly. She couldn't wait to show him the bathroom. She stood and grabbed his belt and then started leading the way to the bathroom. Image from https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/62/bc/5c62bca3615c7b901510a3164b5a2bee.jpg.

"Tonight is all about me and you.." She whispered as she pulled him into the bathroom.

All the world was as it should be, or at least it felt that way to John. He had just had a scrumptious dinner with his lovely, charming wife, who was now leading him upstairs with the implied promise of sensual delights. His eyes widened though when he stepped into the bathroom. "Wow," he said, looking around, "you weren't kidding."

He pulled Ashley closer, looking softly into her eyes, "but it still would be just a bathroom without you."

Their kiss was slow and warm, and deepened with each passing moment. The tastes of dinner and the wine they had shared were still in their mouths. They were hungry now only for each other. Their hands played over each other's back, their clothes now in the way.

John suggested, "Tell you what. If you want to run the water in the tub, I will get a fire going."

They reluctantly parted, and set about their tasks. John heard the water running, as he found everything necessary for the fire. Ten minutes later, the kindling was burning and he had set the larger pieces of wood on top. He turned towards the tub, and breathed out slowly. Ashley was standing next to the tub, completely naked.

"Ohhh my...." he said silently, his eyes drinking her in, following the curves of her body. She was everything he found attractive, and more. A part of him noticed something. She was different, somehow... Nothing he could put his finger on, but.... The thought was banished as she moved towards him, saying sweetly that he had far too many clothes on.

His temperature rose as her hands touched his chest and began to unbutton his shirt...

She didn't think it was even this possible for a woman to be this happy, but here and now she was, noone would ever compare to the love she had for John. She wanted, no she needed her husband she needed to feel him, to taste him, to love him, to hold him, to simply just be with him. She smiled at the look in his eyes when he stepped into the glorious bathroom. She smiled. "I would love to own a cabin like this some day, with a bathroom just a little bit bigger." She said in a dreamy tone.

She blushed and smiled warmly at his loving words, god the way he made her feel just by one simple touch and some sweet soft words, was amazing. His kiss on her lips was like being in heaven and she felt like she was floating on air. She loved the taste of him, she could kiss him for hours and hours and never ever stop. She wanted more and more of him, eventually they would never have to part.. She even thought about discussing moving to the city with him, but that could be for a later time.

She loved his touch, she loved him, she knew this man was made for her and yet she still had so much to learn of her husband and his lifestyle and she still wanted to talk to him about there past sexual encounters if he was still interested in the rough stuff, considering the past. She wanted to feel his naked body against her own. She smiled up at him as he spoke. He was so handsome she thought to herself, she was a lucky woman.

She nodded her head reluctant a little. She wanted a nice warm bath, and she added some jasmine oils to the water, it smelled heavenly and would make there skin silky and smooth against one another. She hated parting with him for even a moment. She loved this room, she could put a bed in this bathroom and be content for the rest of her life. She got completely naked, away went the shyness she typically would feel in the past.

She loved the way he looked at her, as if she were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen or as If she were the only woman in the world. She blushed a little at the way he looked at her.. Would he notice, she wondered, she wouldn't show of course.. But she was definitely glowing. She knew she needed to tell him, but for now this night was there's. She needed him to be naked, she wanted to pull him into that tub have him hold her near the fire.

She walked over to him, and gently started to unbutton his shirt, she let it fall from his shoulders, then she slowly removed his undershirt her breathing speeding up. Then she moved to his belt undid it and slowly started to remove his pants and boxers, when she had him completely naked, she led him to the tub... "I've been waiting all week for this." She whisperes.

Had he been ten years younger, he would have taken her right then and there, on the floor, and Lord knows he was tempted now. But he knew how taking his time made everything more delicious, and how much he enjoyed savoring his lover's, his Wife's, body.

He grinned mischievously at Ashley, "I can see why. It is an impressive tub."

She wrinkled her face at him, reaching over to run a finger along his hard cock, "Nooooo, you in the tub, silly!"

He just grinned more broadly, as he extended a hand and helped her climb into the water, "Ohhhhh!"

His eyes never left her body as she moved and sat down, up to her chin in water. So beautiful... How had she remained off the market these last years?

He climbed into the tub and eased himself in. The water was warm, but not hot, just right. He sighed contentedly. He felt her foot slide along his shin and reached down to clasp it. Raising it a little higher, he began to stroke her leg, caressing her calf and thigh. Ashley purred and settled back. Her breasts bobbed along the surface of the water, flushed and pink. John continued to stroke her, his hands moving wherever they could reach.

At one point, he glanced to one side and saw the control panel for the tub. He reached over a hit a button, and suddenly jets turned on. Ashley squeaked and they both laughed. John felt one between his thighs and had a thought. He closed his legs, reached over and pulled Ashley onto his lap, guiding her legs so she was straddling his. Her hands were in his hair as their lips met hungrily. He held her close, her breasts pressed against his chest, as his hands roamed over her back and cute little ass.

As their kisses got more aggressive, he parted his legs some. The jet of water that had been pulsing against his hamstrings now traveled up and onto Ashley's sex. She gave a little, "OH!" and John smiled. His hands clasped her cheeks and slid her body up and down his legs a bit. He listened to her and stopped when it seemed the position was right.

Ashley started to tremble. He felt her nipples harden against his chest. Her breath became short, coming in short gasps. John slid his hands around her ass, between her legs, and began to tease both her openings. Ashley groaned loudly and started bucking against him, her climax loud in his delighted ear.

How many times had she ached for nights like these with him, to just have it be him and her, now was there chance, and she wasn't looking back. All that mattered was the here and now and the future. His grin only made her smile, but also made her very weak in the knees at the same time. She couldn't stifle her giggle. As impressive as the tub was she just wanted to be in it with her husband. She couldn't help wrinkling her nose at him, before she ran her fingertip along his hard cock, telling him to get in the tub, her tone full of laughter.

She smiled as he helped her into the tub, the water felt heavenly even though it was just her ankles in it for the moment, she loved his Ooh as he stepped in as well. She watched him as she sat in the water, he was so handsome and she couldn't wait to start this evening off right. She blushed a little at him as he looked her over as if savoring every last inch of the body. She loved just watching him move. She hoped he would enjoy this night as much as she did.

She smiled at his sigh. She slightly ran her foot along his shin and shivered when he gently took it in his hand. Just his touch made her shiver all over. She leaned back against the tub. She was already flushed all over. "That feels nice." She whispered. His touch made her so very hot for him. She heard the hum of the jets turn on. She let out a little squeak as they both laughed. She took a deep breath and sighed, this was her heaven being here with him.

She smiled tenderly at him as he pulled her into his lap. Good god could this man kiss and she let him know just that by the moans into his mouth. His hands touching her body made her even more hot for him as her tongue sought out his own. Her chest was heaving heavily as there kisses got more and more intense. She jumped a little when she felt the jet of the tub hit her already sensitive pussy. It was sudden and she voiced it so.

She let out a low groan when he started to move her body up and down his leg. When he got her in just the right spot she gasped, as the jets hit her clit. It hit her spot just right as her body started to tremble from the sensations. She loved the feel of her hard nipples against his hard chest. She gasped as she felt his fingers at both of her openings. It didn't take long for her orgasm rocked her, and she trembles against him, her moans loud it his ear.

After what felt like hours she took a deep breath and pulled back to look in his eyes, a lusty naughty look in her own eyes. "Have you thought about what I said on the phone?" She asked wondering if he would remember.

John grinned, "You said a number of things on the phone, and I have thought about all of them. Which one are you thinking of?"

Ashley reached down and put her palm against his cock, pressing it against her belly. John couldn't help but roll his hips, and exhale as his manhood slid against her. Ashley licked her lips, "The one where I said I wanted you inside me."

She looked John in the eye, "John, I want you to fill my belly."

"My pleasure," he husked, bringing his hands to her hips. He eased her up and back, onto the lip of the hot tub. There was just enough room on the tiled surface, between the edge of the tub and the wall, for Ashley to sit. She leaned back against the wall as her hands reached for him. He rose from the water, and her hand grasped his cock and pulled. He went willingly, feverishly.

He had caught the meanings of her words, and wanted nothing more than to fill her in all ways. They both groaned as she positioned the head at her opening and he slid forcefully into her. She was so incredibly wet and hot. In a few strokes, he had penetrated her completely. He ground against her, the head pressing against her womb.

She loved his sly grin, when he grinned you wouldn't even know he was ten years older then her, or had been through hell and back. She smiled when he asked her what she was thinking of, she had many things on her mind. She wasn't one to be shy about what she wanted, she knew they had just gotten back together and still had much to talk about and learn about one another, but tonight all thoughts of the past were gone she was here and this was now and she wanted her husband to give her a child, to make them a family.

She bit her lip shyly in a teasing manner as she reached down, stroked his cock and put it against her tight belly. She sighed at the sensation when he rolled his hips, she knew here and now there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for this man. She could feel her her heart pounding as she licked her lips and told him that she wanted him inside of her.

She stunned herself at her bluntness at what came out of her mouth next, but she meant every single word she said, as she told him she wanted him to feel her belly. She moaned at the sound of his voice, and sighed when he put his hands against her hips. Her eyes never left his own, she relished in the moment of how hot this way, yet how emotional this was as well, emotional in a very good way. She again bit her lip in anticipation as to what was to come.

She reached for him, her eyes revealing so many different things, need, want, love, adoration, lust. God he was so fucking hot she thought to herself as he rose from the water like Adonis. "I need you now more then ever." She whispered. She wanted all of him, for the rest of her life, she wanted his child, his love, a life with him, a future and he was more then willing to give it to her.. But there was still that what if in the back of her mind.

No she thought now wasn't the time to think like that... And once his cock entered her tightness all she could think about was her husband filling her. She gasped loudly as the suddenness and it felt so damn good. She moaned loudly once he was deep inside of her. She could feel how deep he was, and she moved her hips against him. She new she wouldn't last long just the way they had talked had turned her on so much.

"I love you so much John, now give it to me, give me your child, fill me completely!" She moaned and groaned with her words.

It was the moment, the heat of the hot tub, the rising desire in them both, the hotness of his wife. John felt fevered, delirious, aflame. Ashley had said things that made his body and soul ache. He felt as though he was standing on the shore, watching a huge wave coming towards him. It would soon engulf him, and there was no way he could stop it.

As his cock slowly moved in and out of Ashley's sex, he knew he didn't want to stop it. He wanted it more than anything, wanted her, wanted to father her children. He felt her tightening around his member, as he lowered his lips to hers. Their kisses were hot and wet and hungry, as his strokes became more powerful.

The wave crashed. John felt and heard Ashley's climax, and his joined hers. It was violent in its intensity, almost painful. He felt his life enter into her, a part of his being stripped bare and joined to hers. It was the most beautiful moment he had ever known.

Back