Daddy, From the Daughter's POV

....... Incidentally, the same general point applies to Mother/son, namely that it's very rarely seen from her perspective which I suspect would be quite interesting.

My only mother/son story is from the mother's perspective (third person but focusing on her thoughts and feelings) and it traced her trajectory from naiveté to disgust to desperation to acceptance to lust. The son was mostly a one-dimensional horndog providing the drama to fuel her arc.

My only mother/son story is from the mother's perspective (third person but focusing on her thoughts and feelings) and it traced her trajectory from naiveté to disgust to desperation to acceptance to lust. The son was mostly a one-dimensional horndog providing the drama to fuel her arc.

That's a good one. What was the driving force behind the 'trajectory'?

That's a good one. What was the driving force behind the 'trajectory'?

The mother was very religious, and insisted her son go with her to Mass every Sunday. But once the son turns eighteen, he wakes up with a huge boner every morning and can't possibly leave the house like that. He convinces his mother that she has to help "relieve" him so he can go to mass and save his soul. So she is doing it to save him. But at the same time she is crushed with guilt because she knows it is a sin. The conflict between the guilt and the obligation to get her son to Heaven totally screws her up, and she can't help but evolve.

The mother was very religious, and insisted her son go with her to Mass every Sunday. But once the son turns eighteen, he wakes up with a huge boner every morning and can't possibly leave the house like that. He convinces his mother that she has to help "relieve" him so he can go to mass and save his soul. So she is doing it to save him. But at the same time she is crushed with guilt because she knows it is a sin. The conflict between the guilt and the obligation to get her son to Heaven totally screws her up, and she can't help but evolve.

Nice one, although I personally would go for the female, whether mother or daughter, actually realising early on that there was something about the male's advances that she liked. The "conflicted with guilt" thing is a good story theme.

I'm working on one now from the daughter's POV and I've found the hardest part is developing the why and the seduction. In this story, the daughter is the aggressor. Before I started the story I hadn't read many parent/child incest works but I delved into it for research. I'm more into the BIL/SIL action because I've fantasized about my SIL since the day we met.
I'm at the point of writing the story where they are finally having sex. I found that once I got beyond the why and the seduction (which I'm not yet satisfied with and will have to edit again), the writing of the sex is not much different from writing a typical male/female scene. I just make sure to weave in some daddy references.
Anyway, it will be part of my "The Scorned Young Woman" series. I hope to get it submitted in the next couple of days.

I'm working on one now from the daughter's POV and I've found the hardest part is developing the why and the seduction. In this story, the daughter is the aggressor. Before I started the story I hadn't read many parent/child incest works but I delved into it for research. I'm more into the BIL/SIL action because I've fantasized about my SIL since the day we met.
I'm at the point of writing the story where they are finally having sex. I found that once I got beyond the why and the seduction (which I'm not yet satisfied with and will have to edit again), the writing of the sex is not much different from writing a typical male/female scene. I just make sure to weave in some daddy references.
Anyway, it will be part of my "The Scorned Young Woman" series. I hope to get it submitted in the next couple of days.

I think that's even rarer than what the OP was suggesting. All the best in your efforts... it'll not be easy! Is she in pursuit of her mother or her father? A mother-daughter lesbian thing where the daughter is the predator would be a fascinating read.

ever notice how most dad-daughter stories are from Dad's POV (or third person)?
I'd love to see more from daughter's POV.
I write a lot of incest stories and they are just about all from the point of view of the female. In my opinion, the story is more interesting if the pov is the person who has the most to lose because the writer looks into the mindset of the character. Usually it’s the woman who needs persuading to have incest. In this way the reader is taken on an erotic journey from reluctance to persuasion to full-on satisfying sex. it’s more subtle this way.

I write a lot of incest stories and they are just about all from the point of view of the female. In my opinion, the story is more interesting if the pov is the person who has the most to lose because the writer looks into the mindset of the character. Usually it’s the woman who needs persuading to have incest. In this way the reader is taken on an erotic journey from reluctance to persuasion to full-on satisfying sex. it’s more subtle this way.
but does the daughter really have more to lose?
in RL it is a disaster for both, with Daddy likely going to jail,but on Lit that doesn't need to be the case.

Back