Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good Morning Kisses, squeezes and nibbles to all the Daddies and my sweet sisters too for Happy Hump Day......."(waving and blowing kisses to INL and Simone on my way out the door this morning):kiss:

*quickly pinches Peaches' backside*...Have fun, play nice, and return home soon...:kiss:

Good morning kitten, brenda & peaches. Kisses for all, but special kisses for kitten.:kiss::kiss::kiss: :kiss::kiss:
And a some special kisses for you, brenda.:kiss:
Yes, peaches, Daddy has special kisses for you too!:kiss:
And some more for kitten.:kiss::kiss:

Hellos, goodmorning and kisses to the rest of the little girls as they wake up.

Good mornings and hellos to my friends and fellow Daddies.

Special :rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss: to Peaches, INL, Simone, Mojo, Brenda, Kitten; for yo loving to each other & us Daddies. (If I forgot anybody sorry! :kiss:)

Special :rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss: to Peaches, INL, Simone, Mojo, Brenda, Kitten; for yo loving to each other & us Daddies. (If I forgot anybody sorry! :kiss:)

((((((((((((((Daddy PA))))))))))))))))))

btw, I'm Brenda to Daddy Dutch, er Sick....so thanks for the double love...

My cell rang around 1a this morning and it was him telling me he was on his way. He let himself in, climbed into my bed, parted my legs and mounted me. . . I missed my Daddy, and welcomed the weight of his body on mine and his hard thickness inside of me. I wish he had spent the whole night with me and not just a few hours.

Last edited:
Good morning kitten, brenda & peaches. Kisses for all, but special kisses for kitten.:kiss::kiss::kiss: :kiss::kiss:
And some more for kitten.:kiss::kiss:

Extra kisses for my b.:kiss: (I'd give you more, but there's the hard limit of 10 images per post)

Good morning to all the sweet, delicious little girls.

Hope everyone's week has been splendid so far.

Good Morning to all the big, strong, busy, & wonderful Daddies...(((((Daddy D, Daddy G, Daddy PA)))))...lots and lots of :kiss:es & licks & sucks....:eek:

Good Morning & special make-up, :kiss:es & squeezes & licks & one proffered ass for spanking to sister INL...Sorry, sweetheart....

Morning to the rest of my sexy, warm, special sisters....Hugs & :kiss:es & licks & sucks & squeezes to you too....;)

Back at you Simone.......:kiss:

"Good Morning Kisses, squeezes and nibbles to all the Daddies and my sweet sisters too for Happy Hump Day......."(waving and blowing kisses to INL and Simone on my way out the door this morning):kiss:

Good Morning Peaches...........:kiss:

How is that lovely butt of yours.........*still pondering*........:rolleyes:

Good morning kitten, brenda & peaches. Kisses for all, but special kisses for kitten.:kiss:
And some more for kitten.:kiss:

Special :rose::kiss: to Peaches, INL, Simone, Mojo, Brenda, Kitten; for yo loving to each other & us Daddies. (If I forgot anybody sorry! :kiss:)

Good morning Gentlemen......:rolleyes:

How are you all today..........:cool:

Hope all goes well for you and some little girl takes you to a wonderful place......:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back