Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Daddy M! Oh your right it is topless titties Tuesasdy I totally forgot . . . :D (promptly removing my top showing Daddy my tits) :devil: hehehehe

Oh! * cock stirring in my shorts *
What a beautiful sight Mojo! Jump on up here and let daddy give a nice wet kiss to this beautiful nips!
I was worried about you when we lost you the other night.

"Good evening everyone - still in time for the evening show???? Hi Daddy PA, Daddy G and Daddy M. Can I get you Daddies any.......refreshments? Nice to meet the new Daddies and baby girls" (Cuddles up to Mojo, kissing her neck and stroking her pretty titties....) "Looks like our sisters INL and Simone are at it again....think we can find a Daddy's lap to occupy while we watch?":devil:

Both if my favorite girls here tonight!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Daddy's lap always has room for the both if you... but remember it is topless titties Tuesday... and daddy really wants to see those thick hard nips of yours!

"Good evening everyone - still in time for the evening show???? Hi Daddy PA, Daddy G and Daddy M. Can I get you Daddies any.......refreshments? Nice to meet the new Daddies and baby girls" (Cuddles up to Mojo, kissing her neck and stroking her pretty titties....) "Looks like our sisters INL and Simone are at it again....think we can find a Daddy's lap to occupy while we watch?":devil:

Hmmmm. . . I love getting cuddles and kisses from you Peaches you are always so sweet . . . As Peaches said Good eveing Daddy PA and Daddy G and all the new Daddies and little girls :)

Hehehe . . . yes it looks like they are at it again . . . :devil:

Oh! * cock stirring in my shorts *
What a beautiful sight Mojo! Jump on up here and let daddy give a nice wet kiss to this beautiful nips!
I was worried about you when we lost you the other night.

Look Peaches I found a lap for us to occupy! (jumping into Daddy M's lap presenting you my nips)

Thank you Daddy for your concern "real life" called. Thank you for taking such good care of my sister though . . . ;)

Hmmmm. . . I love getting cuddles and kisses from you Peaches you are always so sweet . . . As Peaches said Good eveing Daddy PA and Daddy G and all the new Daddies and little girls :)

Look Peaches I found a lap for us to occupy! (jumping into Daddy M's lap presenting you my nips)

Thank you Daddy for your concern "real life" called. Thank you for taking such good care of my sister though . . . ;)

Glad to hear everything is ok... your sister and I were more than ready to take good care of you too.
Maybe we should make it up to her, eh Peaches?:devil:

Both if my favorite girls here tonight!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Daddy's lap always has room for the both if you... but remember it is topless titties Tuesday... and daddy really wants to see those thick hard nips of yours!

"Silly me for forgetting - of COURSE Daddy!" (Peeling my Tshirt off and dropping it on the floor since that is all that I'm wearing.....)

Glad to hear everything is ok... your sister and I were more than ready to take good care of you too.

(Giggles) "Yes Daddy took GOOD care of me.....and after Simone and INL get done we'll take good care of YOU too!"

(Sliding onto Daddy's other leg and wiggling to get comfortable....for some reason it seems very slippery where I'm sitting:rolleyes: Cuddling up behind Mojo and pressing my hard nipples into her back while I reach around to stroke her sweet wet pussy with one hand and Daddy's cock with the other...):devil:

Hmmmm . . . I like the sound of that but unfortunately I can only stay for a quick kiss and some cuddling . . . but I would love to take a rain check :devil:

"Silly me for forgetting - of COURSE Daddy!" (Peeling my Tshirt off and dropping it on the floor since that is all that I'm wearing.....)

Silly Peaches . . . ahhh now that's better . . . (moving my hand to cup your breasts and run my thumbs over your jutting nipples . . . leaning down flicking one then the other with my tongue) "Oh Daddy M Peaches nipples are all hard and ready for your attention!" :D

(Giggles) "Yes Daddy took GOOD care of me.....and after Simone and INL get done we'll take good care of YOU too!"

(Sliding onto Daddy's other leg and wiggling to get comfortable....for some reason it seems very slippery where I'm sitting:rolleyes: Cuddling up behind Mojo and pressing my hard nipples into her back while I reach around to stroke her sweet wet pussy with one hand and Daddy's cock with the other...):devil:

*feeling P's wet pussy rub against my leg, and then her hand grip my cock firmly.*
*reach in between my girls and give P's nip a good twist.
Let's take very good care of your sister tonight:kiss:

Hmmmm . . . I like the sound of that but unfortunately I can only stay for a quick kiss and some cuddling . . . but I would love to take a rain check :devil:

Silly Peaches . . . ahhh now that's better . . . (moving my hand to cup your breasts and run my thumbs over your jutting nipples . . . leaning down flicking one then the other with my tongue) "Oh Daddy M Peaches nipples are all hard and ready for your attention!" :D

"Mmmmmmmm- that's a shame! You KNOW you can always have a rain check - or a sunny day check - or a full moon check.....any kind of check you want my luscious sister!" (Moaning happily when you start teasing my nipples with your thumbs and tongue. Capturing your hand and pressing your fingers against your wet pussy briefly, then raising your fingers to my mouth so I can gently lick and suck your juices from your fingers......) "Are you sure you can't stay tonight?"

"Mmmmmmmm- that's a shame! You KNOW you can always have a rain check - or a sunny day check - or a full moon check.....any kind of check you want my luscious sister!" (Moaning happily when you start teasing my nipples with your thumbs and tongue. Capturing your hand and pressing your fingers against your wet pussy briefly, then raising your fingers to my mouth so I can gently lick and suck your juices from your fingers......) "Are you sure you can't stay tonight?"

*leaning back in my chair and watching and listening to my two beautiful girls
*feeling each of their tight little pussies getting wetter astride my legs

Please make your sister and I very happy Mojo and stay around for a while. :rose::kiss:

:(
Looks like she couldn't stay to play tonight Peaches.
*pulling you into a close snuggle, wrapping my arms around your beautiful body, supporting your breasts on them...

:(
Looks like she couldn't stay to play tonight Peaches.
*pulling you into a close snuggle, wrapping my arms around your beautiful body, supporting your breasts on them...

(Turning to put my arms around your neck and kiss you deeply.) "She'll be back though Daddy and till then I'll watch the show with you and.....cuddle.":kiss:

(Turning to put my arms around your neck and kiss you deeply.) "She'll be back though Daddy and till then I'll watch the show with you and.....cuddle.":kiss:

;)
Cuddling is good... and don't mind me if I lightly stroke your nipples or your hard little clit, as we watch the show.
*running wet kisses up and down your neck, suckling your earlobe

;)
Cuddling is good... and don't mind me if I lightly stroke your nipples or your hard little clit, as we watch the show.
*running wet kisses up and down your neck, suckling your earlobe

(Tilting my head so you can reach my earlobe better....shivering with goosebumps, my nipples getting harder.... Waving to INL and Daddy 1sb - whispering to Daddy 1sb)

"Hi Daddy 1sb - Like Daddy M said - we're watching the INL-Simone show.....they seem to be taking a commercial break....";)

(Tilting my head so you can reach my earlobe better....shivering with goosebumps, my nipples getting harder.... Waving to INL and Daddy 1sb - whispering to Daddy 1sb)

"Hi Daddy 1sb - Like Daddy M said - we're watching the INL-Simone show.....they seem to be taking a commercial break....";)

*one finger tracing circles around your hard nipple, my other hand sliding a finger into the wet folds of your dripping pussy. Whispering a kiss into your ear...
If nothing else we will have sweet dreams Darlin....:kiss:

*one finger tracing circles around your hard nipple, my other hand sliding a finger into the wet folds of your dripping pussy. Whispering a kiss into your ear...
If nothing else we will have sweet dreams Darlin....:kiss:

(Sighing with happiness - leaning back against your shoulder and spreading my legs as wide as I can for you - turning my head to kiss you - nibbling your bottom lip and sucking on it briefly....)

"Yes Daddy...and sweet wet dreams are ALWAYS a good thing!":kiss:

(Sighing with happiness - leaning back against your shoulder and spreading my legs as wide as I can for you - turning my head to kiss you - nibbling your bottom lip and sucking on it briefly....)

"Yes Daddy...and sweet wet dreams are ALWAYS a good thing!":kiss:

Sliding my finger in deep, finding that special spot up towards the top, the velvety patch rubbing against my finger, and your sigh and quiver telling me I have found the secret spot...
Good night baby girl, daddy will sleep well knowing you are waiting for him...:rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Sliding my finger in deep, finding that special spot up towards the top, the velvety patch rubbing against my finger, and your sigh and quiver telling me I have found the secret spot...
Good night baby girl, daddy will sleep well knowing you are waiting for him...:rose::rose::rose::kiss:

"Good night Daddy!":kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Good morning pretty inl. This daddy falls asleep with thoughts of you. You are naughty. Come sit on my lap and accept this rose :rose:

Good morning daddies and girls! Hi sisters Simone, Peaches and Mojo! Happy Hump Day!

Special good mornings for Daddy!! All my kisses and naughty thoughts to you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Good morning daddies and girls! Hi sisters Simone, Peaches and Mojo! Happy Hump Day!

Special good mornings for Daddy!! All my kisses and naughty thoughts to you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Good Morning to all the big, strong, busy, & wonderful Daddies...(((((Daddy D, Daddy G, Daddy PA)))))...lots and lots of :kiss:es & licks & sucks....:eek:

Good Morning & special make-up, :kiss:es & squeezes & licks & one proffered ass for spanking to sister INL...Sorry, sweetheart....

Morning to the rest of my sexy, warm, special sisters....Hugs & :kiss:es & licks & sucks & squeezes to you too....;)

Good Morning to all the big, strong, busy, & wonderful Daddies...(((((Daddy D, Daddy G, Daddy PA)))))...lots and lots of :kiss:es & licks & sucks....:eek:

Good Morning & special make-up, :kiss:es & squeezes & licks & one proffered ass for spanking to sister INL...Sorry, sweetheart....

Morning to the rest of my sexy, warm, special sisters....Hugs & :kiss:es & licks & sucks & squeezes to you too....;)

"Good Morning Kisses, squeezes and nibbles to all the Daddies and my sweet sisters too for Happy Hump Day......."(waving and blowing kisses to INL and Simone on my way out the door this morning):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back