Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just sit here like a good girl with my hands on my knees.......touch me Daddy......make me shiver......whimper.....moan with desire for you.....please Daddy......I need you.....:heart:

tumblr_m1babtWZGz1r4lq43o1_500.jpg

Good little girl......you know daddy's anticipation is as great as yours.....you sitting there waiting patiently......dressed to tease.....my cock hardening.......:devil:

"Little One.......be a good girl and part your legs.......show Daddy your lovely pussy.......and lean back.......and let daddy pleasure you.....and you can whimper as much as you desire"......;)

Good little girl......you know daddy's anticipation is as great as yours.....you sitting there waiting patiently......dressed to tease.....my cock hardening.......:devil:

"Little One.......be a good girl and part your legs.......show Daddy your lovely pussy.......and lean back.......and let daddy pleasure you.....and you can whimper as much as you desire"......;)

I lean back and rest my head on your warm, strong shoulder......slowly spreading my legs for you, opening myself up for your touch......I gasp at the first contact of your fingers on my warm, wet tingling core, turning my head into your neck I place a soft kiss on your skin between my pants and I moan, "Oh Daddy......." :heart:

I lean back and rest my head on your warm, strong shoulder......slowly spreading my legs for you, opening myself up for your touch......I gasp at the first contact of your fingers on my warm, wet tingling core, turning my head into your neck I place a soft kiss on your skin between my pants and I moan, "Oh Daddy......." :heart:

You know........"Oh Daddy".......you know where that gets you.......:rolleyes:

Happy friday everyone!
Been gone a few days ... hope everyone was well.

I just broke up with a guy my own age...he cheated and I feel the need for an older man becomes so much more now. I am not sure if its just being vulnerable or that they are just not complete morons.

I just broke up with a guy my own age...he cheated and I feel the need for an older man becomes so much more now. I am not sure if its just being vulnerable or that they are just not complete morons

Daddy is always here to share his little girls pain

Happy Saturday to all you deserving Daddies and all my sassy sisters that give them want they need . . . :devil:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning . . . {Hugs and Kisses} to all! :)

Happy Saturday to all you deserving Daddies and all my sassy sisters that give them want they need . . . :devil:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful morning . . . {Hugs and Kisses} to all! :)

Hi Mojo! Kisses back to you! I could use some sister cuddles!

Hi Mojo! Kisses back to you! I could use some sister cuddles!

Good morning INL! Wrapping my arms around you snuggling in close . . . Placing soft little kisses on your neck . . . running my hands up and down your back . . . Then gently squeezing your curvy ass . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back