Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday morning daddies and girls! i hope everyone has fun plans? remember it's no panty day! :devil::devil:

Good morning Daddy! Special kisses for you! I still need to tell you about those dreams. :kiss::kiss:
No panties day you say.......What is the outer layer.......a skirt or jeans?

Hi everyone.

Hello kitten:kiss:

I'm outta here for a while. Sometimes, a Daddy just needs to unplug.

Happy Friday morning daddies and girls! i hope everyone has fun plans? remember it's no panty day! :devil::devil:

Good morning Daddy! Special kisses for you! I still need to tell you about those dreams. :kiss::kiss:

Good morning INL........you insatiable girl........what are all of us Daddy's to do with you........lol........:kiss:

"Golly - DBS and Simone - looks like you two have had another 'busy' day.....I've got to put more batteries in the charger if you're gonna keep this up." (Giggles)

"And a happy evening to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls who love them!":kiss:

Good morning Peaches........:kiss:

Still thinking about that sweet ass of yours........*pondering*......how sexy you are little girl........:devil:

i have a fuck buddy with benefits (or two)...they enjoy eating (for hours), and that's satisfying yet, neither is up for rough, roll your eyes into the back of your head, ass smarting from banging on the coffee table fucking...it's like, why do all that great prep work to gently fuck me?

*pondering*..........."roll your eyes into the back of your head, ass smarting from banging on the coffee table fucking"........:devil:

Good Morning Simone.......:kiss:

Good morning/afternoon to all the sexy Daddies and sweet baby girls that love them :kiss:

Heading home from my week in Wisconsin waiting for my plane to finish boarding . . . wishing I had my Daddy sitting next to me imaging all the fun we could have on a 3 hour flight . . . :rolleyes:

Good morning/afternoon to all the sexy Daddies and sweet baby girls that love them :kiss:

Heading home from my week in Wisconsin waiting for my plane to finish boarding . . . wishing I had my Daddy sitting next to me imaging all the fun we could have on a 3 hour flight . . . :rolleyes:

Good afternoon mojo.......have a great weekend.....:kiss:

What airlines?!! Imma get a ticket!

How do you know I'm not waiting for the same flight????

Good Afternoon to all the Daddies and baby girls, my sisters...Um, i won't tell which Daddy kept me up half the night, but i had to sleep in...i can't even find the lacy little white panties i was going to wear today...that's okay, it's no pantie Friday...i hope everyone is having a wonderful day...

round 3 dbs? inl you going to join this time?:kiss:

Good Afternoon to all the Daddies and baby girls, my sisters...Um, i won't tell which Daddy kept me up half the night, but i had to sleep in...i can't even find the lacy little white panties i was going to wear today...that's okay, it's no pantie Friday...i hope everyone is having a wonderful day...

round 3 dbs? inl you going to join this time?:kiss:

Good afternoon.....Simone......:kiss:......hmmmmm.....I thought everyday was a no panties day......*pondering* confusion......:rolleyes:

Good afternoon.....Simone......:kiss:......hmmmmm.....I thought everyday was a no panties day......*pondering* confusion......:rolleyes:

Afternoon Daddy G *lick*...it's no panties day in here, but occasionally i do need to leave the house...*jiggle, i mean giggle*...and besides, don't you like the way lacy white low cut bikini panties with little white flowers looks over my caramel colored ass and sticking to my little pussy lips?...*bats eyelashes and sucks on bottom lip*

Oh my.......there you are.........hmmmmm.......you're looking very aroused at the moment Little One.......is that a whimper I just heard?

*bites my lip and nods ever so slowly as I look up at you*.....you KNOW how you always make me whimper Daddy.......:devil:

I'll just sit here like a good girl with my hands on my knees.......touch me Daddy......make me shiver......whimper.....moan with desire for you.....please Daddy......I need you.....:heart:

tumblr_m1babtWZGz1r4lq43o1_500.jpg

Daddy called and asked me to meet him at his office around 1p because he wanted to take me to lunch, he didn't know where we'd go, just said we'd decide when I got there. I'm sure most of the "little girls", "baby girls" reading this knows what that really means . . . he's horny and has probably been stroking off and on this morning in his office as he sat looking business like and dignified behind his desk . . . now he's ready to have sex. I love Suit Sex.

Freshly showered, perfumed and powdered, my hair is down and loose about my shoulders, I have on a pink flowered cotton summer dress, bare legs, sandals, no bra and of course no panties (it is no panties Friday!).

Well, I'd better get going . . . we only have an hour for "lunch" :rolleyes:

Afternoon Daddy G *lick*...it's no panties day in here, but occasionally i do need to leave the house...*jiggle, i mean giggle*...and besides, don't you like the way lacy white low cut bikini panties with little white flowers looks over my caramel colored ass and sticking to my little pussy lips?...*bats eyelashes and sucks on bottom lip*
I do little girl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back