Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeking in to say Hi to all the daddies and girls visiting! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :rose::rose:

Hugs!

Hello and good afternoon. Daddies, little girls, I could use some advice.

I have a really good friend on her way to being my girlfriend. She expressed herself about wanting to call me Daddy. I already knew about the dynamic and am thrilled about it. She is inexperienced with these feelings and has a feeling of wrongness about it. Do you have any tips or anything? Any way to help reinforce to her that its alright for her to be herself and that she isn't doing anything wrong? Thank you!

Sending love and hugs to everyone

Good to see you Landi! :D

Hello and good afternoon. Daddies, little girls, I could use some advice.

I have a really good friend on her way to being my girlfriend. She expressed herself about wanting to call me Daddy. I already knew about the dynamic and am thrilled about it. She is inexperienced with these feelings and has a feeling of wrongness about it. Do you have any tips or anything? Any way to help reinforce to her that its alright for her to be herself and that she isn't doing anything wrong? Thank you!

Hello. I think it's a good sign that she expressed wanting to call you Daddy. Is she aware of Lit? She could browse the thread here. She may be worried about the potential incestuous implications of calling you Daddy. Please reassure her that many gals don't see the dynamic in an incestuous manner. Rather, it's more about the caring nature and power exchange of a protective Daddy. Maybe you could get her to think about why it feels wrong? People experience this sort of relatinship in lots of ways. There is no right or wrong. I hope this helps. Hopefully some of the other girls and daddies will chime in too. Have a great day!

It does take time to build a rapport with some of those on LIT. Some, such as myself, are only favored by a few. Just enjoy the trek.

BrettJ in Canada

I hope none of the Daddies feel neglected this mother's day weekend...you know you're our favorites :)

And no wishes for your fellow girls on this thread? We're a community of girls and Daddies who tease, support and generally are friendly with most posters here.

Have a great day! And Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms in the thread. (And all those who are Moms in spirit but not necessarily in body). :rose::rose:

Last edited:
I hope none of the Daddies feel neglected this mother's day weekend...you know you're our favorites :)

Thank You PT for the sentiment. I was very fortunate and my Babygirl made all the accommodations for her Daddy, that I could have hoped for!! Two days of the most intimate, intense passion, I could have ever asked for!!!! I'm so exhausted at work, I need a 4 hour nap, just to start to recover.......;):devil::devil::devil:

Wishing all the moms here a belated Happy Mother's Day! I hope y'all had a great day! :rose:

Sorry I missed Pancake Sunday again. :( I woke up late and got busy quickly. Sigh. With luck I'll make it next weekend.

Great thread! I haven't read all of it yet as it is over 100 pages now! But I'm going to read it all soon! Glad to have a place I can call home :)
Hope all you Daddy's and little's have a great holiday weekend! Any one have a float trip/camping/road trip planned? I don't. I'm going to get caught up on house work as I have been busy working toooo much overtime. :mad: I will have 4 days off tho so that is cool! :D

Sorry I missed Pancake Sunday again. :( I woke up late and got busy quickly. Sigh. With luck I'll make it next weekend.

It's always sweet of you...nothing to apologize for :)

Any one have a float trip/camping/road trip planned? I don't. I'm going to get caught up on house work as I have been busy working toooo much overtime. :mad: I will have 4 days off tho so that is cool! :D

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get all caught up and have time to relax a bit!

tumblr_noal4v1DbC1tex7kno1_540.jpg

Daddies do that and so much more :heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_mnh5jngEW41rmc3aho1_500.jpg

Happy Memorial day and thank you to each of you who have served. :rose::rose:

My ex was much younger than I am (41 now she was mid 20's) and I found it VERY arousing when out of nowhere she started calling me Daddy during sex. She said she had been nervous about it and that I would not like it, but I LOVED it...did a LOT more roleplay after that...ah I miss her :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back