Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Happy Thanksgiving one and ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls both! Hope the coming Holidays bless you with an abundance of everything you are thankful for!":rose:

Ok, so there needs to be a "Hot Uncle" fetish. Just can't go there with the daddy thing, but damn does he have a delish brother. Ok, now I will plot my quick course straight to Hell.

Ok, so there needs to be a "Hot Uncle" fetish. Just can't go there with the daddy thing, but damn does he have a delish brother. Ok, now I will plot my quick course straight to Hell.

Absolutely! I have no kids, but I do have some very hot nieces, all of which I saw just today...which in turn, led to some very dirty thoughts! :devil:

I'd suggest starting a new thread for your fetish. Best wishes.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Have a great holiday & weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who stops in occasionally.
May you all remember that which you are thankful for. :rose:

Happy turkey day RA. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes i'm trying too. Aw thank you. *hugs back*

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Hi sweetie!

I think that I'm falling for someone on here (never thought i'd say that) and I really hope he'll be my Daddy, and I his sub. <3

Cool. Best wishes. (do you see being his sub or his baby girl?)

"Happy Thanksgiving one and ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls both! Hope the coming Holidays bless you with an abundance of everything you are thankful for!":rose:

Hi darlin' Peaches! I hope your time with your SO was terrific! Hugs!

hello

Hope all the baby girls, in the USA, had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate all the good stuff but enjoyed ALL the naughty stuff too!

Hugs, spankings and kisses to those babies that want and need them.

:heart:

Good to hear

I think that I'm falling for someone on here (never thought i'd say that) and I really hope he'll be my Daddy, and I his sub. <3

I hope you and he find a lot of happiness together sweetie. If you haven't let him know how you feel you should. I think he will be a lucky Daddy to have you.

Good luck!

I came to post a usual (but very tardy) "Good Morning!", but I see that circumstances may make my presence here intolerable.

Having the class and manners to not make private matters public (this being the one vague exception), I'll simply excuse myself to the vastness of Lit so that others can have the ease and comfort of this thread.

Hoping all enjoy the remainder of the weekend and all the luscious leftovers tucked in the fridge :rose: Hugs and a smile to all the lovelies and Gents :kiss:

Last edited:
My grandma always called her husband Dad, whenever I asked her why she called him that she would always say just out of habit, guess she doesn't remember why it started, not sure if out of a fetish or not.

Hope all the baby girls, in the USA, had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate all the good stuff but enjoyed ALL the naughty stuff too!

Hello daddy ESM! I trust your turkey day was a good one? We had too much food to choose from and also desserts. I was good, however. Thank you for the kisses and spanks!

Hello daddy ESM! I trust your turkey day was a good one? We had too much food to choose from and also desserts. I was good, however. Thank you for the kisses and spanks!

Beautiful baby girl my days are always better when I've spoken to you through the thread or in other ways! You're dessert enough for me as well...xo

I'm glad some of your appetites were satisfied sweetie.

I hope YOU had a wonderful thanksgiving too.

Don't we always need those?

Glad to hear you had some yummy food INL

Welcome back HS

I know, right? (ok---er---you can tell I have a tween with that statement LOL)

True enough. On both counts.

Hugs and smiles to you too DD.

Hi Serene. Lots of wonderful reasons to give thanks this day. Especially with the lil one. :kiss:

Where is the line for those spanks and kisses??

Looking at the silver lining. That's why you are so special and wonderful sweetie!! Hugs! I'm glad I can share those posts.

Thanks INL.

We spent T-day in the emergency room.
Her surgical site is open and stomach contents are burning her and keeping the wound from closing. They made up this concoction to put on the site and it is helping make her comfortable, but it looks like they will have to do surgery again. Worse case, they will put her peg back in. :(

Thanks INL.

Her surgical site is open and stomach contents are burning her and keeping the wound from closing. They made up this concoction to put on the site and it is helping make her comfortable, but it looks like they will have to do surgery again. Worse case, they will put her peg back in. :(

:(
Feel so sorry for your little one

Thanks INL.

Oh serene i'm so sorry to hear that. For both you and your daughter *hugs* I hope the worse case doesn't happen.

Thanks INL.

Oh darlin', I'm so sorry to hear you're having hard times. My best prayers are winging off into the infinite void for you and your little one.
:rose:

Thanks INL.

"Sending love and prayers!"

I came to post a usual (but very tardy) "Good Morning!", but I see that circumstances may make my presence here intolerable.

Having the class and manners to not make private matters public (this being the one vague exception), I'll simply excuse myself to the vastness of Lit so that others can have the ease and comfort of this thread.

Hoping all enjoy the remainder of the weekend and all the luscious leftovers tucked in the fridge :rose: Hugs and a smile to all the lovelies and Gents :kiss:

:("Don't go Sis!"

I know I'm late, but here's proof I was in NYC Thursday:

tumblr_mx1b608J5U1r5jqq2o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back