DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

"Go on Teak", encourages Damien, "I've had a good feel already"

The rest of the laugh as Teak paws her snatch through her thin pantyhose as he jerks on his belt, loosening his denims enough to push them to his knees.

"Hey lady, look what Teak's got for you"

He pulls his thick, meaty cock from inside his shorts, letting the semi hard member drop onto her pussy.

"Hope you're loose bitch, or he's going to split you in two with that thing"

Teak takes his cock in both hands, slapping it against her unprotected pussy, getting it harder. He grinned as she was pulled tighter, Jay spreading her long toned legs as Teak rubbed the thick purple head over her hose, smearing pre cum.

"Wider", he grunted

Damien came around behind him and took her left ankle from.Jay, the two of them pulling her legs further apart

"Be nice lady "

Teak slapped her tits back and forth as he rubbed his meat into her hose, pushing forward, feeling the damp nylon stretch around the thick head..

Her hose was stretched as he worked his cock between her lips, dropping his hands to her hips as he got the first two inches inside her cunt.

"Fucking tight bitch"

He ignored her protests as he thrust back and forth into her, dragging her hose tighter over her clit with every stroke. She screamed as his huge cock spread her pussy open, slapping a hand over her mouth as her pantyhose eventually tore and he drive his entire length into her

Last edited:
The two holding me joked about being long distance at either end of my tall slender 5'10 frame. I squeal through the hand over my mouth. As my pantyhose give way and my tight hairless pussy is invaded by the big black cock. The guys commenting on my firm and perky 32C chest. As teak grabs my petite hips and slowly thrusts in and out of me. Watching me squirm. As I'm held in the air.

Laughter fills the small room as Teak grips her hips, looking so tiny in his huge hands as his he starts to build pace, his beast cock stretching her tight snatch. He fucked her harder, releasing her body, his paws enveloping her tits, fingers curled, clawing them as he pulled on her nipples.

"Fuck me woman", he growled

The others started to barter who would go next... which hole they were going to use...

I am helpless as I'm held in mid air. Even with my tall slender frame writhing in their grip. They hold me still whimpering as Teak stretches my tight hairless pussy with his slow thrusts. His hands in my hips as I feel him tending yo wandering hiw much cum a cock the size of his could hold.

"She's fucking tight alright guys", Teak grunted as he felt the familiar sensation building in his nuts as he mauled her tender flesh, leaving bright red finger marks on her pale skin.

The guys pulled her body higher as Teak started to grunt faster, slapping her tits back and forth as he came hard in her tight hot cunt

It feels like a firehose going off in my pussy as the large cock was filled with a lot of cum. One jokes about needing more time to find the paperwork I came for and sends Teak for it as I'm my legs are dropped but still held arms behind back. Dress open, bra open, a small hole in my pantyhose and heels as one of them wants his crack at the young DA.

"Get her on the fucking table ", growls Jay, "I want my shot of the cunt.

She's dragged across the floor, heels scraping the concrete as she pulled over to a solid steel workbench. The bench is cleared as she's deposited on top of it. Jay is immediately on top of her, rolling her onto her stomach as he yanks her dress off her back, followed by what used to be her bra.

He straddles her, holding her barely clothed body pinned beneath him

"Tie the bitch down ", he yells

Last edited:
In pantyhose with a small hole in the crotch where Teak broke through and my strappy heels. I'm pinned down. One says "Teak go find those papers miss DA cane firvwe will keep her "entertained." I plead again let me go you don't have to do this. Just trying to do my job". I whimper as the "leader" or boss. Tells me he doesn't like lawyer types.

Lex disappears as Damien taunts her, holding her hands in place as Jay frees his cock rubbing it against her nylon clad ass.

"You know I really hate lawyers... You just take and take... Well today we're taking back "

Lex returned with a handful of zip ties. Her arms were pulled tight to the sides of the desk and bound to eye bolts. Jay leaned down to whisper in her ear as the sound of the ties closing up combined with them biting into her flesh.

"I'll leave that bitch ass for now...but let's see how much damage Teak did..."

The next one to have a go while Teak, the dimmest one of them all goes to search for the papers I came for. Then the ones in then.....

Jay jumped up on the table behind her, taking a moment to admire her naked back, letting his eyes drift down over her nylon clad ads to the tear between her legs.

Taking his time, enjoying her whimpering pleas as he slowly wrapped his fingers around her ankles, admiring the high slim heeled stilettos she was wearing.

He inched her legs apart, relishing her attempts at resistance as they were pulled either side of his knees. Cum dripped from her snatch, pooling on the cold steel desk beneath her as he released his grip and tugged his cock free of his denims, pressing the thick head through the tear on her pantyhose.

"Feel free to buck bitch... I like it when bitches buck", he whispered, dropping his weight onto her, sinking deep into her sopping pussy.

Last edited:
Commenting on my tight young pussy. He says "it may find Teak to get those papers he ain't too bright". I buck to no avail as the large cock plows into me. He says " lawyers always think they smarter then us warehouse guys. You ain't in no fancy office though honey " he says as he....

"You ain't in no fancy office though honey ", Jay grunts as he drops his weight onto her naked back, driving his thick, heavy cock into her cum soaked cunt, gripping her by her hair as he starts to work himself back and forth.

"Fuck, she's still tight, I though T had ruined her for sure", he shouted as he pressed her down on the cold hard steel, mashing her tits as Lex walked towards her head, taking a rough hold of her hair, pulling her head up as he presented his uncut cock to her panting mouth

I gag as he fills my mouth with cock. The both commenting on my super long legs and tall slender frame as they DP me. Teak comes back says " can't find papers boss " you tell him where to look. And he leaves. You then continue.

Lex yanks her head up by her thick shiny hair, holding her in place as he thrusts back and forth, using her mouth like a cunt, her nose smashing into his groin as he bottoms out, filling her throat with meat.

Grunts fill the small space as they increase tempo, Jay reaching under her to roughly grip her tits, his fingers digging into her tender flesh as he ploughs her cunt

The one in my mouth cums filling my mouth and making sure to pull out to get some on my face as well. Teak comes back and is told to put the papers on the desk in front of me. The one inside me jokes " ok miss DA read them papers make sure all is legit ". Hard to focus on papers as he grips my firm perky breasts, picking up the pace as he drives deeper in my tight hairless pussy.

Jay thrust harder into her cunt, driving her hips down into the cold hard steel as her mouth is filled with cum. He quickly releases one of her tits, bringing his meaty paw up to smear the thick sticky cum over her face before clamping over mouth, making sure she swallowed everything.

"Better make sure our records are in order", he laughed

Panting hard nearly exhausted as I'm bent over the table and looking at the papers as he mocks me saying i don't look all high and mighty now as he jackhammers my young tall slender frame and plus our with a POP sound. I wonder if this ordeal is over or is there more before the let me go.

Damien watched as the last of his boys got off her, the sheen of sweat glistening across her back as he watched her trying to regain control.

"Well, well... you took that very... easily...guess you get a lot of cock..."

He walked behind her, picking up a length of electrical cable, before walking back towards her, softly trailing it along the length of her long, long legs, teasing the tip between her ass cheeks

Panting hard " please let me go I won't tell anyone I'll just take the signed papers and go" I say exhausted from the sssailt but seemingly these guys aren't done with a DA they think is snooping. I gasp as I feel something by my Assad I'm still restrained and bent over.

Damien slows teases the cable across her tensed ass, letting silence descend, broken only by tiny sounds coming from her parted lips.

Drawing the frayed end between her puffy lips before pulling his hand back and bringing the thick rubber length down hard across her cheeks

"Get me some oil boys"

Whimpering pleadingvti be let go as they hold my tall slender frame in place. My eyes grow super wide when I hear " get the oil". what on earth. Could be be up to.

Damien raised his hand again, letting the rubber covered cable hang in the air for a second before bringing it down hard across her her upturned ass.

"Girl, you pink up real nice"

After a few more strokes he suddenly stopped, giving her a moment to try and compose herself, the small room filled with siunds of gasps and sobs.

He stood by the table watching her folded the cable in half, trailing it down her sweat covered back and between her spread legs.

"Such a tight cunt", he laughed as he drove the the folded curve of thick rubber into her abused snatch

I wince as one of the warehouse guys. Mocks me making me look at the papers on the table to see if everything is in order. My tight pussy not sure what to make of the rubber material invading it.

He worked hard rubber back and forth, spreading her lips wider as he looks over at Jay.

"She's better than the last one he sent over... thinks she can tske more...? "

"Well she did seem to like it in her mout boss.... talented tongue"

Back