DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

Hudson suddenly bends firward grasping a hold of her ankles, yanking her legs hard apart and hooking them over the arms of her chair, leaving her lewdly exposed.

'Much much better.... now we can continue our business... After you take out my cock.'

He looks down at her, the bulge in front of her face growing

'I am not used to asking twice'

"Ahhh what the?'" I gasp as I'm hooked on the sides of my office chair and now lewdly spread wide as he acts like this is normal. Figuring he just wants to " show off" his mans goid I think this encounter will go quicker if I oblige him. With that I unzip him and free his semi erect cock.

'I'll give you the choice darling, mouth or hands...'

Hudson looks down her, waiting for her to decide.

'You Diane is a wonderful cock sucker... I wonder if you're as good'

He reached down between her thighs, palming her barely covered snatch, roughly working the heel of his hand against it and smiling as he felt the sheer pantyhose dampen.

Last edited:
I bite my lower lip as his hand rubs the nylon material into my fresh shaven pussy area. I open mouth to protest and ur is filled with cock. One hand on my head and the other rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose. " now this is a lawyer client relationship I can trust " he says arrogantly. Gagging yet adjusting to his thrusts as I feel his hand yanking at crotch in my nylons trying to gain access to my bald pussy that lies underneath the thin material.

Hudson chuckled as he felt her gag and then the ineffectual pushing of her hands against his thighs as he dragged her mouth deeper onto his throbbing meat. HIs fist was wrapped in her short red hair and he roughly worked her snatch with the other.

"You are a good little cock sucker ain't ya... I like that in my lawyer. Almost as much as I like my cock in them"

With the final words his fingers suddenly curled, digging into her pantyhose before jerking roughly, shredding the thin nylon shield.

"Now isn't that better..? "

Last edited:
He pulls out momentarily and I say nothing out of sheer shock of his move. My bald pussy now on display. I try to move but am stuck in the current position because he hooked my long legs on the sides of my office chair. Spread wide now. I manage no words only heavy breathing in anticipation of my " client's" next move.

"Now we have to establish some trust and solidify this relationship Kimberly"

He grips her hair, tilting her face up towards his.

"Now... are you going to carry on..? Or am I going to tie you to this chair and throat fuck you..? "

Hudson suddenly slapped her tits

"I'm easy with either..."

Stunned by his continued arrogance and bravado I say nothing struggling to get free but kegs still hooked and spread. He takes my delay as " yes still gonna carry on" so he says something again about tying me to office chair and....

Hudson's eyes narrow a little at her silence, darkening as his mouth twists onto a grin.

"Do not move... We're just getting started..."

He moves to his jacket and extracts something from the inner pocket, before turning back towards her.

"Just a little something I brought with me... in case of the need to negotiate our relationship..."

He let his fingers open... three thin leather cords unfurled, hanging to the floor. He smiled at her as he stalked around behind her

"We'll start off simply, hands behind the chair"

Her lack of immediate compliance was noted as he roughly grabbed her wrists and yanked them behind the chair. He swiftly tied a leather trace onto either wrist and crossed them over behind the broad back of the chair. The free ends were passed to the front of the chair before he walked around, kneeling in front of her.

"Almost done..."

He took one trace, pulling it tight and binding it off to her left ankle, before repeating the action with her right ankle. He stood up before her, slowly stripping off the rest of his clothes.

"Now... where shall I put this first... mouth... or that juicy looking cunt...? "

He took his thick heavy cock in his fist looking down at her...

Being tied up in this position in my office caught me off guard. I don't scream as I am just too shocked by his bold move. I can only look up at him breathing heavy in nervous anticipation of his next move as he seems focused on my long nylon clad legs and my now exposed bald pussy glistening in the office lights.

"That pussy looks like it's seen a little action already this morning, and I don't mean from your fingers sweetheart... has someone fucked you already today...? "

Hudson slowly squeezes his thickening cock, the heavy purple head glistening as a drop of precum forms at the slit. He leant in towards her, anticipating her reply as he gently brings the palm of his other hand to tap on her exposed snatch, beginning lightly and gradually increasing the tempo

He then does not want to alert my fellow workers on the other side of my closed door. So he stuffs something in my mouth and then his cock into my pussy as he arrogantly talks of bullish for a client lawyer trust with me. Hand tied behind back and legs splayed over side of my office chair. I'm inno position to fight him off as he pumps me with slow methodical strokes.

Now he haa her bound in place, he knows that the shock will wear off and silence is not an automatic assurance. He rolled his silk tie into a bundle, simultaneously stuffing it between her lips as his cock performed the same act on her lewdly displayed snatch.

He pumped into her with long, deep controlled strokes.

"Now... Let's define this relationship..."

My eyes grow big as his cock enters me and pumps me mid day in my office. He talks like this is a normal occurrence as he slides in and out of my tight hairless pussy. I wonder what he means by define our client lawyer relationship as his strokes are slow but slam into my pussy at the same time going deep because of my position in the office chair.

"Kimberley... should I fuck you in your chair....", his thick hard meat driving deep into you, "or should I have you on your desk..? "

He smiled as she struggled to speak behind the rolled up tie, wadded in her mouth. He dropped both hands to her tits, cupping them, his fingers coming up to pinch and roll her nipples.

"Cat got your tongue..? Or are you leaving the choice to me...?"

His hips moved faster, taking her deeper.

My lack of reply, because I was gagged, created a spark in my potential clients eyes and before I know what hit me my tall slender legs are unwrapped from the sides of my office chair and I'm pulled up to my feet as he sound me and jokes about how I will land on my own desk either on my back or bent over. After 3 sound I land ....

Hudson drives deep and hard into her, his thrusts making her tits bounce as he suddenly yanks on the cords bound around her ankles, freeing them before reaching down, his large hands moving under her skirt to grasp her ass.

"I need you on your desk woman"

Lifting her out of her chair, still impaled on his cock, he knocks it aside and drops her onto the hardwood surface.

"Wrap your legs around me, you're going to make me cum"

He grabbed the leather cords still tied to her wrists, yanking them behind her back and pushing her tits up into his face.

Whimpering through the tie gag as he pounds me in my desk, contents of my desk all on the floor. Out of instinct my long 40" long legs wrap around him as he grunts grabbing onto my petite hips slamming into me with each thrust. I feel him tensing up part of me disgusted by his arrogance the other half secretly turned on.

He pulls the chords tight in one hand, binding her immobile on her desk. The soundproofing masks the noise of the desk being cleared as he reaches out and grips her by the throat pinning her as he pounds his hips into her.

"I think that... after a bit of training... you'll do just fine"

He groaned as her hot long legs wrapped themselves tight around him, her ankles locking behind his ass as he stared down into her eyes

Pumping like a piston inside me he compliments my long legs and tight pussy joking about we will make a great " team" and maybe need many more divorce counsel sessions. He begins to tense up and I wonder whT his next move will be.

Hudson suddenly stops, catching his breath, refusing to let this be a quick fuck. He pulled out of her, dragging her to the edge of the desk and spinning her to bend over face down over it.

"Now I've test driven your snatch, and felt your throat grip me, let's see if your ass seals the deal.."

Never having any anal before I hiss " don't you dare this "relationship" between client and lawyer has gone far enough I don't think I'm right to represent you!" I plead then you stuff the tie back in my mouth and hold my slender frame over my own deak as I feel your bulge poke and prod me from behind.

He shoves the wadded silk deeper into her mouth, clamping his palm over her lips as he spits onto his fingers, working then into her tight rosebud.

'This feels good and tight... maybe seal the deal...'

Hudson pushes her tightly bound body further up onto her desk, her pebble hard nipples grazing the hardwood surface as he pushes his heavy cockhead against her ass, spitting on it for extra lube as he feels her resistance.

Gripping her tight as he works hid meat into her, groaning as her legs, the only part of her body he's left free to move flail against his thighs.

Wincing and also whimpering in semi pleasure as you take my once virgin ass on my own desk. Moments later you fill my ass with warm cum shots. Then untie me after a few moments of gathering and composing myself and getting redressed. You arrogantly day we "work" together good like this is a normal occurrence for you.

He smiles as he wipes his cock clean on her shredded hose before stepping away from her and redressing. He left her lewdly splayed across her desk, bound tight until he was fully clothes.

He untied her arms, watching as she pulled his tie from her mouth and stripped off her ripped nylons before moving over to her desk and extracting a fresh pair from her drawer.

'I do like my women to be prepared...'

He watched intently as she continued to cover herself up and regain her composure.

'I think we'll be able to work together... I'll expect you at my home in three days time with a plan as to what we're going to do about my bitch ex'

With that he turned leaving the office and pushing the door closed behind him

Back