DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

Leo gripped her thighs, firmly, squeezing a little as he moves upwards, pushing her skirt ahead of them, whistling as her pretty underwear was revealed.

"Hell yeah, look at that ass", crowed, holding her down tight.

"Fuck", exclaimed Lance, grinding the bulge in his khakis against the back of her hand, " she's going to be so much sweeter than the last one"

Leon's hands roamed over her ass, work the lace into a tight bunch between her cheeks, massaging her as he pulled her panties tight against her clit.

"You look like a peach, lady", he laughed, "and I'm going to split you wide open"

I struggle to no avail. "Last one? What are you boys talking about?? Let me up now!" I stammer, but my words are just met with chuckles as my hands are held down on the desk, so not I much position to negotiate. I feel what feels like one of the prodding my pussy entrance from behind. Hand unable to block leaves me at their mercy as I seem to be entertainment now as they.....

Last edited:
Lance and Clay chuckle, passing looka to one and other as they pin the DA hard against the desktop.

"Go on, Leo, fuck the nice lady"

Leo smirked as he sawed the punched lace of her panties against her clit

"I think we'll leave you dressed... for a while at least", he mocked, using his free hand to unbutton his pants, "let your pretty clothes get that sex smell about them"

Fisting his cock, he tugged the crotch of her panties aside and pressed himself against her, kicking her legs wider.

"My daddy said you were a good tight fuck", he laughed as he pushed into her

"Get off me I'm an assistant DA not your entertain..." but my words are cut short as you plunge into me commenting on how right I am. It's been awhile since I had sex and especially a cock your size. A soft moan or two escape my lips as my tall frame is splayed out on the desk."you guys are crazy stop this now and we can forget this happened" I say trying to talk my way out but those words are just met with stronger thrusts inside me.

Leo laughed at her protests as he drove into her, "no, your just a tight, wet hole that my boys and I are going to use until we've got all this pent up energy spent.

He shoved her skirt up higher, spreading it across her lower back as he fucked her.

"Hey", he grunted, shouting at the Principle, "get over here with that camera... make sure you get some good footage of her servicing us'

Lance and Clay joined in the laughter as the held her down tighter.

"Press those titties down into the table lady, we'll get to see enough of them once we've filled you up”

My tall slender frame pressed down as they use me as their "entertainment" commenting they like I'm more feisty then the last one. My arms are pinned and held above my head so I can't yae them for leverage or anything as the sound of balls slamming into my tight ass fill the room with an echo adding to the tension building in the room.

Leo slapped her ass, playing for the camera as he angles himself, "make sure you get a good close up of her peach ass, Keene. Fuck, we might even let you have a shot of her after.

His boys laughed louder, taking her outstretched arms and pushing their crotches into her hands.

"Feel how hard you've got us, lady"

"Yeah, and you're still dressed too"

Leo reached beneath her, feeling for her clit as he smiled at the sound he was making as he fucked her over the desk

Two boys manipulate my hands to make me stroke them as I have no recourse but to take the fucking and hope it ends soon. I cant believe the principal is just standing by and NOT telling these boys they are out of line or that I'm NOT the entertainment. I gasp as I feel the one pumping me seemingly begin to tense up. I am mildly concerned not only for that fact but also the fact that one of the boys making me stroke him is grunting more loudly which can only mean one thing an impending explosion of his cock mere inches from my face.

Clay felt his cock thicken on his pants, almost shocked at the reaction to watching this one getting fucked. He changed his grip, freeing up one hand and frantically pulling out his turgid dick

Leo laughed at the urgency of his friend, half turning to the principle, "hey, Keenergy, get round the front and get this on film".

He clicked his fingers, pointing exactly where he wanted the teacher as he hammer fucked the lithe for of the petite red head.

"I'm just about to give her cunt the first load"

"Screw you perv stop this now I demand" I say in a "spoiled princess " type tone. That just gets more jeers from the boys as I wonder why the principal is just standing by letting them have their way in this class? I feel the one inside me tensing up like he's ready to blow but also one of the boys making me stroke them his cock begins to pulse. I try to relax my hand to relax his cock muscles but he makes me stroke him faster.

Back