Cum/Sperm/Jizz/Ejaculate/etc. Love thinking about it...

I for one don’t understand Spunkylady’s objection to the word “cum”, but (shrug) to each their own. I personally don’t like the word “penis” used during sex . During sex , it’s a “cock”. But I’ll go along with her preference here.

A woman is sexiest to me with another man’s come on her lips, on her tits or all over her pussy. It just really turns me on. I just want to lick it all off of her.

Last edited:
I do realise I will not be popular with a shedload of contributors following this post, but I must say it: I really cannot stand the use of the three-letter word "c__", instead of its proper spelling, "come", even though both are pronounced exactly the same. I much prefer, if you will, a four-letter word for my filthy scribblings.

This is, after all, a literature forum, and so it is all write-write-write, but "c__" just seems all wrong-wrong-wrong. "C__" seems such an infantile version to me, comparable in my mind to a child saying "bow-wow" for "dog", especially when we are spoilt for choice with all the other possibilities such as the wonderfully suggestive terms spunk, gunk, cream, milk, jizz (I am not so sure about that one either ...), ejaculate, and a long etc., and especially when such an important word as spunk should be taken so seriously.

Perhaps you feel this is snobbish of me, and it probably is, or that it is shameless self-publicity for my lewd little posts and dark little stories - which it definitely is - but I am nevertheless an extremely dirty-minded snob, just a snob who wishes to arouse with the proper cock-cunt-and-arse terminology, and be aroused by it.

So. Am I completely alone in my hatred of the word?
I've always thought of "come" as a verb and "cum" as a noun. But then with that said I usually type "cumming" anyway. I feel like there should be a distinguishment between "coming" as in walking towards something, and "cumming" as in ejaculating.

Thank you so much for reminding me of that, avoadosammich, i.e. the horrendous gerund form "cu__ing".

Please God there are no worse versions, are there?

Does Sylvia squeal to her friend: "Eeh, it was fantastic, Dolores, he cu__ed right down my throat."

Now THAT cannot be right. THAT is borderline criminally ungrammatical.

The Dolores bint, or anyone, should simply say, "What do you mean, "comed", Sylvia? You mean came, don't you, surely?"

"No, I mean cu__ed, like I said, you stupid twat, Dolores! ..."

FFS

Thank you so much for reminding me of that, avoadosammich, i.e. the horrendous gerund form "cu__ing".

Please God there are no worse versions, are there?

Does Sylvia squeal to her friend: "Eeh, it was fantastic, Dolores, he cu__ed right down my throat."

Now THAT cannot be right. THAT is borderline criminally ungrammatical.

The Dolores bint, or anyone, should simply say, "What do you mean, "comed", Sylvia? You mean came, don't you, surely?"

"No, I mean cu__ed, like I said, you stupid twat, Dolores! ..."

FFS
You make a good point that the past tense should be "came" regardless of if it's "cumming" or "coming". I'll give you that much.

Thank you, avoadosammich, for reminding me of the even more horrendous gerund, "cu__ing". And thanks Mike130 too. Who said Love Lotion? That too, fun. But that is beside the point. Call it Nectar from the Gods or Gonad Elixir if you like. But not "c__".

And ... please God there is no worse to come! Is there ...?

Does Sylvia squeal to her pal: "Ee, last night was great, Dolores! I sucked his cock, he licked my puss, and then he fucked me rotten, and cu__ed right down my throat."

Now THAT is impossible, you have to agree. THAT is borderline criminally ungrammatical.

Because, what can Dolores say but: "What do you mean, daft bint - he comed right down your throat? He CAME down your throat, surely?"

"No, he cu__ed down it, you stupid bitch. C__ in the past, cu__ed, like".

FFS

I for one don’t understand Spunkylady’s objection to the word “cum”, but (shrug) to each their own. I personally don’t like the word “penis” used during sex . During sex , it’s a “cock”. But I’ll go along with her preference here.

A woman is sexiest to me with another man’s come on her lips, on her tits or all over her pussy. It just really turns me on. I just want to lick it all off of her.
Of course it is a cock. Penis is an automatic turn-off.

What girlie wants to hear a man pant "Do you want this penis in you, honey?"?

What lad wants to hear a girl breathe "I want to suck your penis, my love."?

Talk about killing the moment ...

When I first started this erotica (or whatever the hell you want to call it) writing thing, I used the word "come" for everything, no delineation between orgasm/ejaculate or beckoning/dawning. It got confusing. Therefore, after a couple stories, I began to adopt cum/cumming as the orgasmic/ejaculatory term. Past tense, however is and always shall be "came." I've seen the word (if that's what it can really be deemed) "cummed," but that one rubs me way the wrong way. Sounds dumb to my ears, too.

So, no problem with cum/cumming, when dealing with the orgasmic act and aftermath, but anything beyond that is "proper" English.

Thank you, strangerlove. Most kind. A pleasant sight, yes, but I prefer man cream to shoot out in real time. And in real life, too, in which, after all, it is the only way it can! It would, however, be an interesting option for the human body:

"Hold on, love, just a sec - pant, pant - I'm going to toggle myself into slo-mo here - pant, pant - so you can anticipate it better, get yourself into - pant, pant - position ... aaaaah ..."

Love this thread😈 I love seeing or feeling his balls tighten, and he either holds my head with my lips right up to his balls and his cock twitches in my throat. Or when his cock is hitting my cervix and I can feel it twitch inside me. I LOVE cum inside me, no birth control, being filled the fuck up. And then he thrusts a few more times as he's groaning, making sure his cum doesn't just slide out of me. Then as the creampie leaks out, I need a camera phone for me to see it, I NEED to see my creampie. Or cum right down my throat or filling my mouth, showing it to him, and swallowing.

I love dick picks where his dick is covered in cum.

Love this thread😈 I love seeing or feeling his balls tighten, and he either holds my head with my lips right up to his balls and his cock twitches in my throat. Or when his cock is hitting my cervix and I can feel it twitch inside me. I LOVE cum inside me, no birth control, being filled the fuck up. And then he thrusts a few more times as he's groaning, making sure his cum doesn't just slide out of me. Then as the creampie leaks out, I need a camera phone for me to see it, I NEED to see my creampie. Or cum right down my throat or filling my mouth, showing it to him, and swallowing.

I love dick picks where his dick is covered in cum.
I think it's beautiful. Nothing feels more powerful than knowing you made this person feel so much pleasure. The release of energy, the loss of control, giving yourself over to that.

Back