cum in mouth?

I’ve sucked many cocks in my life and am always surprised but the different tastes of cum. All delicious but different from each guy
Most of the loads of cum I have enjoyed tasted good but one smoker's cum tasted bad and one young guy that lived on fast food tasted very bitter. After that I made him cum on my cock and used the lube to jack off.

Most of the loads of cum I have enjoyed tasted good but one smoker's cum tasted bad and one young guy that lived on fast food tasted very bitter. After that I made him cum on my cock and used the lube to jack off.
I think that over the years, I've had only one load that really tasted bad, enough to spit it out and rinse my mouth. Men have subtle differences in their taste, but overall, the sweet/salty, creamy, warm taste and texture are wonderful!

I tasted my first cum from a older neighbor boy who forced me to suck him. I had sucked cock before but never had anyone cum in my mouth or even thought about it. He was holding the back of my head and thrusting when he came. I jerked my head away and spit his cum out. My first thought was he was peeing. The more i thought about it that night the more it excited me. The next day i went to his house and soon we were in his room me sucking him again. This time I swallowed. That afternoon I did it again. This became an almost everyday thing that summer. I liked the taste and began looking for other opportunities. I didn't have to look too hard.

Yes I find that the taste of cum is strongly influenced on the guy’s diet. I like whisky drinkers the most 😋

Yes I find that the taste of cum is strongly influenced on the guy’s diet. I like whisky drinkers the most 😋
Whisky drinkers cun. Thats a new one for me but I understand about bad tasting cum. By far that has been an exception for me but it occasionally happens. I agree about smokers cum but not all. I met a guy with an awsome cock but his cum had a weird taste and he was not a smoker. I sucked him every chance I got just to enjoy his beautiful dick.

Whisky drinkers cun. Thats a new one for me but I understand about bad tasting cum. By far that has been an exception for me but it occasionally happens. I agree about smokers cum but not all. I met a guy with an awsome cock but his cum had a weird taste and he was not a smoker. I sucked him every chance I got just to enjoy his beautiful dick.
Love it. An equal opportunity cock sucker like me!

The best part is how hard cocks get right before they shoot off.

All that blood and lust makes them swell, go rock hard, and so hot it's like it's burning your tongue and lips.

Then that first spurt of cum, all mixed in with the precum to make it sweet and delicious.

The best part is how hard cocks get right before they shoot off.

All that blood and lust makes them swell, go rock hard, and so hot it's like it's burning your tongue and lips.

Then that first spurt of cum, all mixed in with the precum to make it sweet and delicious.
I love feeling the guy's cock throb just before and then as its warm cum is filling my mouth.

I'm waiting to suck my first cock, but I 100% plan to let him cum in my mouth and to swallow it.

For one thing, I love when a woman lets me cum in her mouth and swallows after giving me head.

And I've tasted my own cum so I know I won't be turned off by it.

Now, I just have to find the right situation so I can get to sucking....

Back