cum in mouth?

I LOVE having a cock cum in my mouth and absolutely I swallow! And what I enjoy doing is keeping that cock in my mouth as it pulsates...then relaxes...and just keep it in there as it softens then slowly clean everything up and let it slide out. It's amazing for me...and from the feedback I've received, him!

I hooked up with one of my regular fuck buddies....My buddy pumped his cum from his long cock right into my open mouth as he knelt over me lying on the playroom floor. I then asked him, while I was lying on my back, that I wanted to eat his ass while I jerked off. My buddy, being the great man that he is obliged. It wasn't long before I was shooting my load onto my stomach as he watched, while being rimmed.

She loves to watch our friend shoot his cum on my face and in my mouth. I always swallow what lands in my mouth and what she licks up and shares with me. I have also eaten his cum out of her and licked it off her breasts. Whenever and whereever he cums I know she expects me to lick it up. The last time with him, he wanted me to suck him and let him cum in my mouth. That was a first for me and was somewhat exciting. I knew how much he cums but it seemed quite different when taking his load in my mouth. I was initially surprised but I managed to keep up and swallow his entire load, only letting a little run back down his cock which, of course, i cleaned up.
did she watch you

who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?
I really love for men to cum in my mouth, with my lips making a seal. I don't want to miss a drop. Love having his cock come out of my mouth clean and pretty. You won't regret sucking your first cock. As long as you don't mind becoming addicted!

I have known I was bisexual my entire adult life. I'm 57 now. Most of this time, I was married, raising a family and working. I didn't get much time to play with other cocks. All told, I have probably sucked maybe 15 different cocks over the years (when I was younger, there were a couple FWB that got a lot of repeat attention!) Most at ABS cruising gloryholes. Funny part is, I have only swallowed one load of cum direct from cock into my mouth! And that was within the last few months. I guess I either finished first in someone elses's mouth or finished with a hand job. In hindsight, that probably wasn't very nice of me.

A few months ago, I met a guy on sniffies and invited him over. I really wanted to swallow my first load! And I did! It was both great and a little disapponting as it happened so fast. Not much taste and a smaller load (I think) and i swallowed it right away in one gulp.

I really want to find another load to swallow; this time to really feel it cum in my mouth and on my tongue (maybe a little to drip down my face!) I want to taste it and and feel the texture as I play with it in my mouth before swallowing it.

Who has this next load of cum for me? Someone from the Grand Rapids, MI area???

I have known I was bisexual my entire adult life. I'm 57 now. Most of this time, I was married, raising a family and working. I didn't get much time to play with other cocks. All told, I have probably sucked maybe 15 different cocks over the years (when I was younger, there were a couple FWB that got a lot of repeat attention!) Most at ABS cruising gloryholes. Funny part is, I have only swallowed one load of cum direct from cock into my mouth! And that was within the last few months. I guess I either finished first in someone elses's mouth or finished with a hand job. In hindsight, that probably wasn't very nice of me.

A few months ago, I met a guy on sniffies and invited him over. I really wanted to swallow my first load! And I did! It was both great and a little disapponting as it happened so fast. Not much taste and a smaller load (I think) and i swallowed it right away in one gulp.

I really want to find another load to swallow; this time to really feel it cum in my mouth and on my tongue (maybe a little to drip down my face!) I want to taste it and and feel the texture as I play with it in my mouth before swallowing it.

Who has this next load of cum for me? Someone from the Grand Rapids, MI area???
I've always told each guy that I've sucked off ........ not many but s handful of cocks ........ that I had one requirement that he must agree to prior for me to kiss, lick and then suck his cock.

They'd always ask what was the one requirement ...... thinking it was a monumental task but I'd always say that I'd only suck on his cock if he'd explode deep down my throat so I'm able to swallow every single drop of his gooey, warm and sexy cum.

They'd smile and say " DEAL " 😜

Back