cum in mouth?

I'm waiting to suck my first cock, but I 100% plan to let him cum in my mouth and to swallow it.

For one thing, I love when a woman lets me cum in her mouth and swallows after giving me head.

And I've tasted my own cum so I know I won't be turned off by it.

Now, I just have to find the right situation so I can get to sucking....
I’m in the same boat… want to try it, yet haven’t found the right situation yet. Hopefully soon!

who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?
Only had one other than my own.... It was in the mouth, on the tongue, and throat... Swallowed every last drop... It was so hot and huge feeling, so good I get hard now thinking about it 23 years later......

who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?
I love them to cum in my mouth! Pull out so just the head is in my mouth, if I have his whole cock in my mouth, he justs shoots it down my throat. I like to taste it in my mouth.

I've sucked a fair ammount of dicks in my time, and for the majority of them I've let them cum in my mouth, and when I do I always swallow. Most of the time of course they tell me they're ready to blow and expect me to pull off, I absolutely love that look of pleasant surprise on their face as I milk their shaft for all I'm worth. I'll take a load any way I can get it, but I love it when they're burried deep into my throat when they shoot off, so I can feel all the spasms and twitches that roll along his cock as he cums. I usually don't swallow all of it right away, I let it roll around my mouth for a while and really enjoy the taste of it.

I've always loved the taste of cum. I love the salty warm smoothness of it, it's got this very unique taste and texture combination that just drives me nuts. I also love how after swallowing a load, the taste of it sticks with you for a while, even after you eat and drink, and I get this slight tingly sensation in my throat that lasts for hours.

Of course I don't just love the taste of cum, I love pretty much everything about it, I like jerking off into my boxers so that I have a pleasant little wet spot in my pants while I go about my daily business, and I love how it slowly fades from warm to cold. I love it when my cock spurts all over my chest, I'll usually just leave it there, and let it run and dribble all down my sides, and then dry so that I can feel it under my shirt when I move, it invariably gets me horny again in short time.

I've always fantasized about having a guy (or several!) cum on me, on my face, on my ass, on my balls, to just be covered in it. Or to use another guys cum as lube while I jerk off.

My new fascination tho, is having a guy unload deep into my ass, but unfortunately I haven't found anyone I trust enough to go bareback.
I believe you and I are kindred spirits!

If my Top is ready to cum, I simply keep doing whatever it was that got him ready to blow. I don’t change anything for fear that it would impact his orgasm. I want to give him the best climax he ever had. If I have a say in it, then a BJ would end in my mouth first

Omg in my mouth lips sealed around his beautiful cock feeling that first spurt hit the roof of my mouth or back of my throat and pool on my tounge as that cock pulses with every spurt of cum into my mouth I swallow after first couple shots letting him know I am going to swallow it all

Last edited:
I've sucked a fair ammount of dicks in my time, and for the majority of them I've let them cum in my mouth, and when I do I always swallow. Most of the time of course they tell me they're ready to blow and expect me to pull off, I absolutely love that look of pleasant surprise on their face as I milk their shaft for all I'm worth. I'll take a load any way I can get it, but I love it when they're burried deep into my throat when they shoot off, so I can feel all the spasms and twitches that roll along his cock as he cums. I usually don't swallow all of it right away, I let it roll around my mouth for a while and really enjoy the taste of it.

I love this ^^

I love cum but from a dom perspective, I love seeing someone enjoying my load (in or on them).

Odd thing I noticed is that it's mostly gay guys who dislike cum, where as bisexual and "straight" guys almost all enjoy it.

(gay as in dates other men, and "straight" as in sexual but aromantic with other men)

My new fascination tho, is having a guy unload deep into my ass, but unfortunately I haven't found anyone I trust enough to go bareback.

That is the ultimate ultimate, but for sure... gotta be the right person for that

Back