cruelty

cruel?


  • Total voters
    65
No doubt! However, you have omitted some of the best spillage.

  • killswitch/ladyF/Kyle
  • The woman that sucked the dog's dick because her dom MADE her.
  • hashtag writing shit on its face
  • And Karen Kraft/Ken! Who could POSSIBLY forget the Lit Detective work on Karen Kraft/Ken??!?

I'm not sure "best" is the most appropriate word choice. :)
 
Sometime it even spills over into real life. Ask sean, or luke, or Pete, or Rimmy, or Pink, or Batch, or Jelly...and I'm not even paying attention half the time. Idle hands are the Devil's playground and all that. :)

Sorry to be picky, Ann, but I think it's 'workshop'. :)
 
No doubt! However, you have omitted some of the best spillage.

  • killswitch/ladyF/Kyle
  • The woman that sucked the dog's dick because her dom MADE her.
  • hashtag writing shit on its face
  • And Karen Kraft/Ken! Who could POSSIBLY forget the Lit Detective work on Karen Kraft/Ken??!?

These are the 'golden day's of Lit that I hear so much about? :confused:
Sounds more like golden showers.
 
I feel like I really missed something special with the one who sucked-off her dog.

Oh it gets better...God I wish I could remember her name...there was a girl on the GB maybe 10 years ago that fucked her dog. Or I should say...let her dog fuck her. She would get down and slap her ass and let him mount her. Now...how much of it was true? All I know is I walked away thinking she really did. Just too many details.
 
These are the 'golden day's of Lit that I hear so much about? :confused:
Sounds more like golden showers.

Yup. There's always been drama and trolling and catfishing. Near as I can tell, the big difference between now and then is, the pace of the board used to be faster, with more regulars. Might have been a younger demographic, too. But this was before social media really took off, and before Reddit existed.
 
I think anyone that's been doing this shit for 16 years should be ashamed of themselves. :)
 
Yup. There's always been drama and trolling and catfishing. Near as I can tell, the big difference between now and then is, the pace of the board used to be faster, with more regulars. Might have been a younger demographic, too. But this was before social media really took off, and before Reddit existed.

So the only difference is no bestiality and less pisting? Sounds about right.
 
Not artificial vanilla extract, though.



Cause that, well that’d be cruel.
 
Back
Top