cruelty

cruel?


  • Total voters
    65
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Posts
6,230
Ever catch yourself being cruel?

Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?

Here on lit?

Where does your nasty side come out?

How do you feel about it?

Do you think you're meaner then others?

Do people think you're nicer then you really are?

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?
 
Olivia_Yearns said:
Ever catch yourself being cruel?

Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?

Here on lit?

Where does your nasty side come out?

How do you feel about it?

Do you think you're meaner then others?

Do people think you're nicer then you really are?

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?


Well...SOMEbody's in an introspective mood.
 
Olivia_Yearns said:
No, but I hope you will answer the one(s) you find most interesting.
This bores me to tears though. You should really get into other things rather than analysis constantly.
 
Matthew Craig said:
This bores me to tears though. You should really get into other things rather than analysis constantly.
If it bores you, don't answer, but it doesn't bore me.
 
Ever catch yourself being cruel?
nope. if i'm cruel i'm doing it on purpose!
Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?
yup, if i think the person deserves it.
Here on lit?
uh huh
Where does your nasty side come out?
verbally these days...you can only hospitalise so many people before it causes problems.
How do you feel about it?
sadistic and alive.
Do you think you're meaner then others?
hmmm...i'm not as mean as most people...but i have the ability to be meaner.
Do people think you're nicer then you really are?
yes and no...i AM nice but i can be more un-nice than they realise until they see it.
Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?
only my family.
 
Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?
No.

Here on lit?
No.

Where does your nasty side come out?
In bed.
How do you feel about it?
Usually pretty damn good :)

Do you think you're meaner then others?
No.

Do people think you're nicer then you really are?
No.

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?
No.
 
Olivia_Yearns said:
If it bores you, don't answer, but it doesn't bore me.
People are a different person every single day. There's no genuine answer here. The only think you know for certain is that people are fucked. The end.
 
Ever catch yourself being cruel? It happens, but I keep it in check. It gets real easy sometimes.

Do you ever take pleasure in being mean? No. its pointless

Here on lit? and in real life, we all know this isn't real

Where does your nasty side come out? during a full moon

How do you feel about it? I try not to let it bother me.

Do you think you're meaner then others? Much meaner than some.

Do people think you're nicer then you really are? Yes

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side? Never been a problem.
 
I have a cruel side

but I do not allow it out to play...


here.

A deeply cruel and heartless side that a few have hints of.
 
Ever catch yourself being cruel? Not really

Do you ever take pleasure in being mean? Nope not at all, I like to make people happy.

Here on lit? I don't think I'm mean here either.

Where does your nasty side come out? The only time I'm cruel is if anyone messes with my family

How do you feel about it? I don't like being mean..

Do you think you're meaner then others? Nope

Do people think you're nicer then you really are? Sometimes.. for the most part I am nice, but we all have our moments.

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side? Nope :) They tend to notice the sweet side and very rarely take me serious when I'm mean.
 
Matthew Craig said:
People are a different person every single day. There's no genuine answer here. The only think you know for certain is that people are fucked. The end.
hmm. pretty good.
 
dolf said:
Ever catch yourself being cruel?
nope. if i'm cruel i'm doing it on purpose!
Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?
yup, if i think the person deserves it.
Here on lit?
uh huh
Where does your nasty side come out?
verbally these days...you can only hospitalise so many people before it causes problems.
How do you feel about it?
sadistic and alive.
Do you think you're meaner then others?
hmmm...i'm not as mean as most people...but i have the ability to be meaner.
Do people think you're nicer then you really are?
yes and no...i AM nice but i can be more un-nice than they realise until they see it.
Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?
only my family.
if you think the other person deserves it, can it really be called mean? Is cruelty ever fair? Sometimes I think I am mean just because I feel like it.
 
Olivia_Yearns said:
if you think the other person deserves it, can it really be called mean? Is cruelty ever fair?
dolf hates meanies but is a rotten fart herself. Irony at it's best.
 
Olivia_Yearns said:
if you think the other person deserves it, can it really be called mean? Is cruelty ever fair?
yes, it can.

when you have the option to walk away but would rather make them feel like a total maggot and you'll gleefully reduce them to tears.
 
Delicacy said:
Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?
No.

Here on lit?
No.

Where does your nasty side come out?
In bed.
How do you feel about it?
Usually pretty damn good :)

Do you think you're meaner then others?
No.

Do people think you're nicer then you really are?
No.

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side?
No.
So clear about this. So what do you make of people who are cruel?
 
Ever catch yourself being cruel?~ It has happened on occasion.

Do you ever take pleasure in being mean?~ Depends on what you mean by pleasure.

Here on lit?~Not often.

Where does your nasty side come out?~ When I'm overly annoyed. I can only tolerate so much, ya know.

How do you feel about it?~ Good while it's happening. Not so good after.

Do you think you're meaner then others?~ No.

Do people think you're nicer then you really are?~ I don't think so. It's not like I'm a raving bitch or anything.

Do people think you're mean, and fail to notice your sweet side? No.
 
I have a cruel side. I just mostly keep her leashed. Sometimes she gets off the leash and sometimes I let her run free in the woods unbridled for a bit. But mostly...I keep her leashed.

:)
 
Back
Top