Creampies..and the men who lick them

Im in the mood to lick my beautiful wife's glistening slit clean today. I'm sure some dirty talk about how I'm going to do it durning our kinky intercourse will help fuel the flames as well :):):)

Lucky man....wish I was there to help...:devil:

I love to cum deep in a girls pussy, then as it starts to drip out, dive between her legs and get my face covered in our cum as I lick her clean...

I just finished licking my com out of my wife's pussy. I haven't washed my face yet...I live the scent if it.

When I was 22, I was in a brief sexual relationship with a girl whom I knew had a boyfriend. We were usually fooling around while he was at work. One day, she told me her boyfriend was about to leave town for the weekend to see band he liked and that we would have their apartment all to ourselves. She sent me a text saying that her boyfriend had just left. I was actually drinking at a bar just a few blocks away, so I was able to get there in only a few minutes. As soon as walked through the door, I was kissing and groping her like crazy. I laid her down on her and her boyfriend's bed and began to slide off her pants. I noticed she had a nervous look on her face and I asked her what was wrong. She told me that "he" had fucked her just before he left and that she didn't have time to clean up. Still incredibly horny (and a little drunk), I slid her panties down to see her thoroughly used pussy still dripping with her boyfriend's cum. I could never explain to you the desires I had seeing that but I knew just had to have it. I buried my face in her swollen red sex and began to eat her out. She looked at me like I was crazy, and in the moment I felt crazy, licking her boyfriend's cum out of her. I undid my pants and buried my cock inside her in one stroke. The loose and slippery sensation proved to much for me and came within a few minutes.

That was my first experience with creampie eating and I've loved doing it ever since.

Well, my next time will be interesting (whenever it might happen to be). My wife's going through "the change" (menopause, for those of you who couldn't figure), and she's been experiencing pain when we have sex, so she's gone to using a lubrication. I've been reading up on it, and the stuff is safe to ingest, but it does have a flavor. Therefore, the next time I get between her legs to lick her, regardless, there'll be that taste in with it, besides just her (and me, if I've cum in her). We'll see how that goes...

Well, my next time will be interesting (whenever it might happen to be). My wife's going through "the change" (menopause, for those of you who couldn't figure), and she's been experiencing pain when we have sex, so she's gone to using a lubrication. I've been reading up on it, and the stuff is safe to ingest, but it does have a flavor. Therefore, the next time I get between her legs to lick her, regardless, there'll be that taste in with it, besides just her (and me, if I've cum in her). We'll see how that goes...

I avoid lube for the same reason when I think that I might be enjoying my wife's charms after sex. I've been reading about coconut oil lately. It appears to be a great lube, without the funky lube smell and taste. I only wish that I'd read about it much sooner.

http://www.theundergroundbootcamp.com/healthy-living/sexual-uses-for-coconut-oil/

I avoid lube for the same reason when I think that I might be enjoying my wife's charms after sex. I've been reading about coconut oil lately. It appears to be a great lube, without the funky lube smell and taste. I only wish that I'd read about it much sooner.

http://www.theundergroundbootcamp.com/healthy-living/sexual-uses-for-coconut-oil/

Also in the same boat loving using the Coconut oil it is slick and tastes neutral.
We also have started anal play with it so much fun to massage her ass.

Dream of eating out my wife after cumming - mine or another guys cum but never yet done either

Me Me Me!!!

I have done it, although the "depositor" was a white guy and the girl was his girlfriend. Good memories.

Back