Creampies..and the men who lick them

Friday my Wife went out with a couple of Her girlfriends and said She would be home "early"
so about 1:30 in the morning i tried texting Her and no response
then about 2 i called.. still no answer
so i tried a few more times then She answered
i heard sounds that i thought were a bit weird.. then Her giggling and a MANS voice. saying something like "thats nice" and some mail moaning ..i then recognized those sounds.. She was giving a blow-job!
this went on for about four or five minutes.. with me Hard and stroking myself through my panties.. then the line went dead.. i tried calling back a couple of times.. straight to voice mail...
about 20 minutes later i get a text saying She will be home soon but had to wait until the cops left the parking lot of the bar so She could drive out
when She finally got home She told me that HE really liked Her tits and that She fucked HIM in the front seat of Her rig...
Her pussy was sooo red and open.. and i could taste His cum mixed with Her cum as She had me kneel beside the bed and lick Her clean... then She allowed me to fuck Her pussy until i came... (it had been over a week since She last allowed me to cum, i get to fuck Her often but NOT cum because She says that i can only cum in Her pussy after another MAN has)

I remember my first creampie. It was my friends and from his wife's sweet pussy. I could not get enough

Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!

guess who gets dessert tonight?!?

Creampies

Oh man! That video (Mr Bob's link) was really hot. I especially loved the part where the one guy was eating the other guy out whikle he was on the job. A good time was had by all!

Ooooooh helll yeah! Mmmm....fuck, gotta luv it. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
tonight the Wife is playing with one of Her lovers.. same one as a few days ago.. except instead of fucking him n in Her car in the park she is going to his house to fuck him in his bed… i sure hope She calls me again and lets me listen

then cums home and has me lick his cum from her well fucked pussy

tonight the Wife is playing with one of Her lovers.. same one as a few days ago.. except instead of fucking him n in Her car in the park she is going to his house to fuck him in his bed… i sure hope She calls me again and lets me listen

then cums home and has me lick his cum from her well fucked pussy

no phone call... :(
i guess it was NOT a good night.. he ends up NOT having a bedroom in the house he shares with his friends.. and he was so nervous he kept going limp when she would start to make noise.. she is a screamer when she Cums hard...

HOWEVER....
wife just texted me and she said tonight is still on for both of us "hanging out" with one of our black male friends and that she is sure she is going to fuck him tonight in front of me

I love fucking my wife from behind while she kneels on a chair with her sheer thin panties on, after I fill her with my cum lay on my back with my head on the chair and have her sit on my face and rub her wet panties and pussy all over my face.

Saturday night...
so we get to our black friends place (i'll call him "A") to "watch movies and have a drink"
we end up sitting on the couch in front of his big screen and pop in a redbox movie... about 15 minutes into the movie my Wife is holding my hand and then she squeezes it kinda tight.. i glance over and see her legs spread as far as her long skirt allows and our friends hand is down her skirt and she is kissing him (what a turn on) . i reach out to the coffee table and take another drink and then as i sit back into the couch again i pull her long skirt up to her mid thighs and she instantly spreads her legs as far as she can.. "A" pulls his hand out of her skirt and proceeds to push his big fingers back into her no open pussy and pulls out one of her tits from her tank top too.
i am kissing her and rubbing her thigh as she is fumbling with his pants to get his COCK out. then she stops as her first orgasm of the night hits her.. 'A" pulls his fingers out of her pussy and finishes getting his COCK out of his pants and it is a very nice Big Black Cock.. my Wife starts playing a little bit with it and she turns to me and smiles.. so i kiss her again hard and passionately the way that turns her on and tell her to go ahead and suck it .. she starts to kiss "A" and i kind of push her head down towards his COCK so she starts sucking him then she sits up and he gets in front of the couch and proceeds to fuck her with his Big Black Cock.. i can't believe the look on her face as he is fucking her and every once in a while she just looks over at me and smiles.. after he is done the first time she leaves her legs open and says .. lick me" so of course i get down there and lick her Freshly fucked pussy... meanwhile "A" has finished taking his cloths off and comes sits back on the couch next to her again..

Saturday night...
so we get to our black friends place (i'll call him "A") to "watch movies and have a drink"
we end up sitting on the couch in front of his big screen and pop in a redbox movie... about 15 minutes into the movie my Wife is holding my hand and then she squeezes it kinda tight.. i glance over and see her legs spread as far as her long skirt allows and our friends hand is down her skirt and she is kissing him (what a turn on) . i reach out to the coffee table and take another drink and then as i sit back into the couch again i pull her long skirt up to her mid thighs and she instantly spreads her legs as far as she can.. "A" pulls his hand out of her skirt and proceeds to push his big fingers back into her no open pussy and pulls out one of her tits from her tank top too.
i am kissing her and rubbing her thigh as she is fumbling with his pants to get his COCK out. then she stops as her first orgasm of the night hits her.. 'A" pulls his fingers out of her pussy and finishes getting his COCK out of his pants and it is a very nice Big Black Cock.. my Wife starts playing a little bit with it and she turns to me and smiles.. so i kiss her again hard and passionately the way that turns her on and tell her to go ahead and suck it .. she starts to kiss "A" and i kind of push her head down towards his COCK so she starts sucking him then she sits up and he gets in front of the couch and proceeds to fuck her with his Big Black Cock.. i can't believe the look on her face as he is fucking her and every once in a while she just looks over at me and smiles.. after he is done the first time she leaves her legs open and says .. lick me" so of course i get down there and lick her Freshly fucked pussy... meanwhile "A" has finished taking his cloths off and comes sits back on the couch next to her again..

NICE!!!

last night was so HOT... went to "A's" place again (one of her BIG COCKED BLACK lovers).. this time the Wife made me stay clothed for almost the entire evening while she and "A" made out... and she had me move the coffee table away from the couch so they could have more room.. i was the drink server for the evening.. and of course the clean up boy for her WELL FUCKED pussy...
at the end she let me fuck her for a little bit then told me to CUM .. CUM NOW.. i think she did it to show "A" that not only was she in charge .. but that i would cum FAST as opposed to him fucking her over and over from about 8pm until almost 2am... then i got to fuck her for about 3 minuets until i came in her well stretched pussy...

Kelli, I love your recent posts, sound so hot, i wish I was sharing some of that creampie! Guess I' ll have to finish myself off just thinking about it, thanks!

Kelli, I love your recent posts, sound so hot, i wish I was sharing some of that creampie! Guess I' ll have to finish myself off just thinking about it, thanks!

i'm glad that my JOY can bring pleasure to others.. :)

i LOVE my Wifes pussy after another MAN has fucked Her...

the Wife is currently texting a guy she met at a bar last night ... who is in town just for the weekend... about having me drop her off at his hotel for a couple of hours...

I dont mind eating my own from my wife and ive licked her clean several times after shes come home from her dates it never fails to get me rock hard knowing another man has used her for their pleasure and mine

Im in the mood to lick my beautiful wife's glistening slit clean today. I'm sure some dirty talk about how I'm going to do it durning our kinky intercourse will help fuel the flames as well :):):)

Back